Morning Fuss

[Karen's POV]

After I gave Harry a punch on the arm. He told me not to be violent. I laughed

Everyone awoke and I gave them all pancakes to eat. None of them ate until everyone woke up. When they all dug in, they froze. I was about to burst into embarrasment. Was it really that bad? I felt hurt for a second.

Harry and the boys looked at me. I felt the heat rising onto my face. They all broke into tears...confusing for me. They all said that Harry's cooking was horrible. Harry gave Louis a glare. I smiled and was on my way to my room until I was stopped with the voice of Harry.

[Harry's POV]

When we ate Karen's pancakes, we were utterly surprised. I saw her making her down the hall into her room until I said her name. She stopped and turned around wondering what was wrong.

"Love, you haven't ate, where's you pancakes?"

She looked at me walked over to me. She said that she didn't make hers because this was all she could ask for.

"I can't eat your food and besides, I already washed everything."

I gave her a quick start at her lips then her eyes. "I can give you mine, even though there are only 4 I can give you two, that is if you don't mind sharing food with me!?"

"Harry it's ok, I am not hungry. Thanks though." Karen said.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her down to a chair. She was hesitant at first but smiled. I grabbed a plate and put two pancakes on her plate. She thanked me.

Liam, out of nowhere said "Give him a kiss on the cheeks for saying thank you. That is also how we say thank you in London.." He winked at Harry and Harry told him to stop. He kept eye balling to Karen then me. I turned around to Karen and to my surprise, she was smiling and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. It was soft and I felt something I have never felt before. I think I was falling for her.

"Thanks Harry. I deeply appreciate it." She blushed and drew her hands down on her lap. She always made me smile no matter what.

Louis mouthed the word awkward and broke the romantic silence of Karen and I looking at each other.

"So..Karen. Do you have a twitter?" She said no. She told us she didn't want twitter because once she had one and everybody just posted comments I didn't like.

"The comments posted were mean to me but you guys might not find it mean. I was hurt.

I wanted to kiss Karen and let her know that who ever was hurting her, I would hurt them. But we only met for two days.

[Niall's POV]

I saw Harry standing up for Karen and stepped in too! I told her not to worry.

I asked Liam what today's plan was. He shrugged his shoulders. Louis suggested that we go to the nearby park and for Louis and Karen to go on the ride called the tunnel of love. I laughed but somehow I was jealous.

why....

------authors note-----

Wait.... Harry and Niall are falling for her??? Who would she date????

Read the next chapter to find out