Long Morning

Niall POV

When Harry was done eating I saw him walk over to Karen but I rushed over there and grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to his room.

"What are you doing Niall? I was just going to go compliment Karen for her yummy delicious cupcakes!"

"Harry, where do you take her yesterday?"

"I took her to the beach...we kissed and I chased her. It was amazing."

I looked at Harry smiling but clenched my fist tight. Was this supposed to be happening?

I thought...

Louis POV

I noticed Harry and Niall gone so I went to go find them. I saw Karen on the couch flipping through the channels and I couldn't help myself but sit next to her.

"Hello love, what do you want to do today?"

"Nothing much....you guys never get tierd.... You guys are always full of energy..." I saw her cheeky smile and looked at her.

"Louis?"

"Louis...Louis..."

I snapped and said what

"Why were you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing...i just loved your cupcakes you know?"

She giggled

I knew what I was feeling inside but I kept it in. I noticed her lips and turned away. Why did I look at her lips? She is Harry's girl and I wouldn't want to break apart the band just for something this small...I gave her a punch in the shoulders, lightly of course, and left.

Harry POV

"Look Niall, I have to get back out there and be with my girl. I will see ya soon k?"

"Dude, you replaced me?" Niall said pretending to cry.

I opened the door to notice Karen in her room. I knocked lightly even though her doors were partially opened.

"Come on in, it's open" she said with a soft voice

"Hello Karen."

"Hey Harry. I want to ask you something, will I stay here forever? I mean that isn't possible right? You guys are a famous band and I couldn't stay here to bother you."

With these words, my heart shattered.

"Why did you suddenly ask me that?" I looked at her but she didn't look up.

"I thought of wanting to be here with you and I...you know...I was just...I don't know really..."

I wondered...she wanted to be with me? Could this possibly be happening? The girl I liked and supposedly loved liked me too?

"You will and have to stay here forever. You are not to live some where else you hear?"

She nodded

"But where will I go if you guys were on tour and somewhere else?" She said concerned

"You will then be traveling with us and you can sit next to me and we can be together."

She smiled a weak smile and sighed

I gave her a kiss on the cheeks and gave her the biggest hug ever.

She gave one back

"Karen my love, will you be able to, you know be my girlfriend?"

"Hhmm Harry, I don't know. Unless you buy me a diamond ring then I will think about it" she said

"I will buy you a diamond ring! How big do you want it to be?" I asked

"Harry! I was kidding. You already won me over the first day I met you at the airport and...." She cut off her sentence noticing what had just come out of her mouth.

I blushed and she did too.

"I fancied you the first time I met you too. Something was just different about you. It caught my heart and gradually pulled me over to you."

I knew that we were going to kiss now but Karen got up. I grabbed her arms and pulled her down on my lap.

"Harry, I never had a boyfriend before and don't know what it is like."

"I will treat you right."

She smiled

"Will you, Karen, be my one and only girlfriend?"

She pushed me and laughed

Why did she laugh?

She said maybe and walked out

I loved it when girls were playing hard to get.

I followed her and landed on the couch right next to her. She scooted over and so did i. She scooted over again and I grabbed her not letting her go.

She laughed

"My lady? I believe you have not answered my question yet. Will you be my girlfriend? You are the girl I want to be with."

She nodded and said

"Harry, I would love to be your girlfriend!! You are the one I love too!!" I gave her a squeeze and kissed her on her forehead.