The Date

Karen'a POV

I ran off again because I love running through the sand barefoot! It made me happy and free. I looked behind and Harry wasn't there. I stopped and wondered if I was just dreaming about the whole 1D thing.

"Could it be? Was I dreaming about the whole Date with Harry?" I looked down

I felt arms go around my waist and he twirled me around.

He held me tight and said

"Love, I would never leave your side. I will stay with you till the end."

I gave him a kiss on the cheeks and he held my cheeks and leaned in quickly to kiss me on the lips. We kissed for a while. When we were done I gave Harry a big hug.

He grabbed my hand and we sat on the sand.

Harry's POV

When we sat on the sand, I couldn't help but notice the stars on her eyes. The moon reflected on her eyes. And I looked at her and looked of yonder.

I yawned and slowly put my hand on her shoulders. So cliche I know.

She put her head on my shoulders and I put my head on hers. This moment looked like it wouldn't end. I loved this moment. I looked at her and she was shivering.

"Love? Are you cold?" With out her replying I gave her my coat.

"Harry, no! It's my fault I didn't know it was going to be chilly out. Keep your coat so you don't get chilly."

I laughed and gave her my coat anyway.

She looked at me and smiled.

I wish this day would never end.

"Karen? I think it's getting late. You want to head back home now?"

She nodded and yawned.

On our car ride, she was silent. As if she fell asleep. When we parked I opened her car door to find her sleeping.

I picked her up and put her on her bed. I about collapsed too and fell asleep.

Karen POV

As I woke up, I found Harry right next to me. I got up scared and looked over at him. I didn't wonder about this subject much. I walked over to Harry and kissed him on the cheeks and said

"Thank You Harry for the wonderful date." I smiled to hear him snore and walked out

"Karen! Where is breakfast?" Louis asked scared. Niall looked at me

"I just woke up guys, give me a break!"

Louis said "sorry love, can you make pancake today again? Or cupcakes?"

"Fine..." I said and walked over to the fridge.

When I was done making a dozen cupcakes I called the boys over.

"Guys the cupcakes are done! Come....and......eat....them.... My voice grew smaller."

They were already eating them...

Niall took 3-4 Louis took 2. Liam took 2 and so did Liam. But Louis and Zayn both grabbed one more leaving non for Harry.

I looked over and saw Harry coming over.

"Good morning Harry!" I said

"Good morning Angle." He said and went to the table.

"Where are my cupcakes lads?" I smiled at Harry. He looked hungry and sad.

"I saved two for you Hares..."

He went over to me and gave me a hug

He ate like there was no tomorrow. I laughed