Could it be??!!

[Harry's P.O.V.]

I walked over and over heard my name being said. As I walked over, Karen walked over as well. I smelt the air and it smelt sweet and girly. I looked at her while smelling the air. She looked at me and I caught her looking into my eyes. I smiled and told her to rest. It was late.

"But I don't want to go to bed yet Harry. But I want to wake up early tomorrow and leave the house so you guys can enjoy your off tour time. I will just go for a walk and go shopping."

"Wait do you want leave the house so the boys and I can spend time with each other? Why would we leave such a pretty flower outside wondering by herself?" Zayn asked concerned

"Well I thought that your guys might want some time together. I was just here to stay for a few days." I looked at her and for some reason I felt sour inside. I couldn't ignore this for some reason.

"Where would you stay my love?" I asked scared

"I will stay in a hotel. Don't worry!" She smiled but I knew she wanted to stay.

"You can stay as long as you want! Maybe even go on tour with us." She nodded and yawned. Everybody got out and I said food night to her and closed the door.

"Harry, I notice something I haven't seen before. Do you fancy her?" Zayn asked?

Niall jumped in and said "Harry doesn't fancy her, and she will like me instead of him." He said jokingly

" look guys, she's different then the other girls. I don't know what I feel. But I feel like I need to be there to protect her and be there with her to help her feel like she belongs in this world." I said this blushing

Louis said "Harry? She is my girl. MY GIRLLLL!"

Of course he ment this jokingly but I felt like he meant it.

Liam asked me if I did fancy her

" Liam, you guys are my best lads and I don't like keeping secrets from you guys. But I do fancy her. Her brown eyes just sparkle and every time I hear her laugh, I get chills."

"Looks like our little boy finally found the girl that he can put his eyes on." Louis said pretending to sob.

"Look man, if you won't ask her out, I will and as soon as you know it, she's mine! "Niall said mocking me

"Look Harry, tell her how you feel and she might feel the same way!" Liam said smiling

"Thanks but I don't think she will like me. But I will give it a shot. Tomorrow I will ask to just, you know hang out with me one on one and have fun. When the time feels right. I will tell her to go on a date with me." I said in a low voice.

I know Karen and I just met but I can't take my eyes off of her, I just had to at least tell her. I want to be there and laugh with her and make her mine. Her figure ain't bad too. I didn't like girls who were freakishly skinny. Karen looked about right and that is what I liked about her. She was nice and her voice synchronizes with mine every time we speak. She jokingly punches me sometimes and even gives me hugs. She is unlike every girl I met.

[Karen's P.O.V.]

I woke up in the morning finding all the boys sleeping on their couch in their living room. The TV still opened. I turned it off and looked at Harry. I walked over and saw his beautiful curly hair rise up and down every time he breathed. I knew this wasn't right but I couldn't help myself. I rubbed my hands on his cheek and also hoping he doesn't notice. I walked up and found myself locked in my position. Harry was grabbing my arm and told me to stay there with him. I giggled and put his arm back and shushed him and rubbing his forehead with my thumb until he fell asleep. I stood up and made breakfast for the five lads.

*Sniff Sniff*

"What's that smell? I notice this smell everywhere! BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!!" Niall said in a whisper. He saw me making breakfast and jumped behind me and said what brings you up so early love in a creepy voice. I jumped and looked over my shoulder to see Niall.

"Sorry love, didn't mean to startle you. The lads would always burn the food being the picky eater I am."

"I know Niall, so I made you 10 pancakes just for you!"

Niall looked at me surprised and gave me a big hug. I couldn't breathe! I let out a little squeal and Harry was awaken by my voice.

"What's up love? What are you making?" I looked over at Harry and with a single swipe through the hair with his fingers, his hair was perfect like yesterday.

I looked down and blushed. "Good morning Hazza...(did I really say that?) I mean Harry! I didn't mean to call you that. I...i...." I turned around and kept making pancakes. Harry turned me around and I looked into his eyes. "Karen, you can call me whatever you want. Whatever makes you feel better, I am ok with."

[Harry's P.O.V.]

I saw her blush and smile. It made my heart beat faster.

Niall looked at the stacked pancakes drenched with syrup and on the top, butter. He was drooling. The typical Niall you see everyday.

"Niall your food is ready!" She said turning around and almost tripping but I caught her in my arms. Some pancakes fell but Niall didn't care.

"Oh my god! Thanks so much Harry! I could of slipped and that wouldn't be pretty." She said laughing and with that laugh her famous snort. Comes once every once in a while.

"You could've fallen? Darn it! I should've let you!" I said joking around and I felt Karen punching me gently and this time, I loved it every time she punched me....

----------note----------

Hey guys! Dont know whats up between Harry Styles and Karen Ella. Who knows what will happen.