Fun

Harry's POV

when the day came for us to sing at the hospital, turns out. The Hospital was a stage with screaming fans. Hhmm. Our manager doesn't want us to rest.

So when we were getting ready, I got my tuxedo on and my awesome pants on. Then the boys did the same. Today's theme was glamorous. How could boys be glamorous? I didn't know. But I thought tuxedos would be glamorous.

Karen POV

so tonight's theme was Glamorous. Hmm. I got my black dress I got from Forever 21. It was a high low dress. And it was strapless on one shoulder and the other had a strap. It was sparkly. Ten I put on the bracelet Harry got for me. And I wore the heart necklace. Then mascara and this time, the mascara was water proof and extra volume. Them bold red lips and high heels. And I curled all of my hair and took the left side of my hair and clipped it to the back side hair on my right. Then I clipped it with a black flower. I walked out and Harry was utterly surprised again.

He said my hair curled looked cute. And he liked my outfit. I did bring a jacket with me but it was laced.

When we rode in our limbo. It was very quiet. The boys looked nervous. They aren't supposed to be nervous! Their One Direction!!

I held Harry's hands and he looked better.

The boys were still stressed out that they were going to mess up.

Then I said

"Guys, no need to be worried. You guys will do amazayn, you guys have brilliam voices and fabulouis styles. And you guys are phenomeniall and extordinharry! Believe in yourself! I believe in you guys! Break a leg!"

And we arrived to the place. There was a red carpet for us to walk on

For some reason the guard didn't stop me from walking. He didn't say "stop!" Or "no trespassers!" Or anything. He let me go.... Hhhmmmmm

There was one little girl in the mob of girls. She called my name and I turned around for her.

She said

"Karen? I am your biggest fan! I love you so much! If you ever sing, you should upload it to YouTube! Can I have you're autograph?"

I gave her my autograph and I asked her what her name was

"My name is Elana. It is a pleasure meeting huu!!!" She took a deep breath when Harry walked towards me and put his arm around me.

"What's the hold up love?" He asked

Then he saw the little girl

He gave her a hand shake. Then I gave her a hug and we left.

I heard some other girls screaming out One Direction!! And Haren!!! And Karry!!! It sounded kind of weird.

The. We walked into the building. Everything was so fancy.

When the boys went into their rooms to rest for a little bit. Everything was so fancy. From the chandeliers to the golden remote control?

The boys didn't eat at all. From chocolate fountains to ice creams. They didn't eat a thing. They looked worried.

When it was at the 5 min mark. Harry started sweating. I wiped off the sweat and put on some shine eraser powder. He smiled.

Then they walked to the stage and I walked with them. I was stopped by a guard and the boys walked on.

They sat in chairs and Niall got his guitar. They did acoustic songs. They sang 4-6 songs and the crowd was quiet throughout. I guess they were sufisticated fans. (Lol)

When they were on their third song, the little girl Elana was in the front row. She was pushed down by some fan and he was crushed. Harry bent down to talk to the guard and he let her go backstage with me. When she saw me, she freaked out again.

"Oh my gosh! It's you! And it's me! And Karen!" She said

I laughed. We watched them perform together. It was amazing.

When they were done singing their songs, they bowed and waked in.

The girl had to go back to her family and she thanked me for caring for her. i smiled. Everyone cheered and clapped. They performed flawlessly! I love them so much! I didn't need a backstage pass to expierence this. I was freaking out. Of course I didn't freak out backstage but I freaked out in my head. When Harry walked back he was sweating again. I wiped his sweat off. All of them were sweating so they asked me to wipe of theirs. I laughed and did it.

When we got back in our limbo, the boys were tired. Me of course not doing anything wasn't tired. They all fell asleep. So I wasn't talking the whole ride.

When we got home, I woke all of them up. They dragged themselves to their room and fell asleep like that.

I went to the living room to write in my book. Then I heard banging somewhere. I was scared. I went into Harry and My room and I saw Harry sound asleep. So I wanted to go to bed too. I heard the banging a couple of times but it stopped. The boys always lock their door when they are sleeping. I locked our doors too.

When I woke up in the morning, Harry had just waken up too. We went outside at the same time and found our living room a mess. Who did this.

All the boys were surprised. How did that person get it?

Nobody had their key.