Part 33

The soldiers arrived at the plaza, where most of the hosting gatherings happen.

The people around are also excited since seeing people from a different country was quite new for them.

Maybe, Tae is the only one who isn't excited at all.

"Hey, isn't this exciting?" Bogum nudged him on the side, he just let off a smile as an answer.

Not long after, people's murmurs started to get loud as a couple of callesa went in the way.

There goes General Kim, along with the unfamiliar faces which are the Americans.

Tae and his father immediately met gazes, and even tho the two weren't in good terms, this isn't the right place for Tae to expose him.

There was this one tall man, with two guys on both his sides. You can really tell that they're Americans.

All of the soldiers immediately saluted, then bowed in chorus. "Welcome to South Korea."

It was nice hearing them in harmony.

"Thank you for welcoming us. As soon as were done in the inspection, we'll donate some fire arms in your camp."

They actually went here to see if they can help give some guns, arrows and anything for battle in the Korean military.

That was quite kind of them.

The guy spoke some few more words, he's a five-star General, which is the highest position in the military.

After some speech, Tae's father called him in the front. He went forward and bowed to the visitors.

"This is my son, Kim Taehyung. I see that It'll be good for you to meet him." He said and they shook hands.

"Nice meeting you Taehyung, I'm General Walker."

Tae smiled while shaking hands with him. He had no words, he's still a bit suspicious of them even tho there's nothing to be suspicious at all.

It was a few chatting until they heard a loud explosion not far from the plaza.

People started to shout and run in panic.

The explosion started to turn louder as it went near them.

"Evacuate the people!" Lieutenant Lee shouted but he was inaudible for the soldiers because of the loud explosions.

Tae was panicking, he couldn't breathe well, but he think he's fine.

He immediately ran to the people and helped the other soldiers guide them onto somewhere safe.

There are children and babies who are crying in fear, and his heart was aching.

But everything went worse when some people in black suits showed up and started shooting bullets.

And you know what sucks? The trainees are not armed, they have no guns with them!

Some soldiers got shot, some were fighting the people on black physically.

The visitors were told be evacuated, but they started shooting too and fought the people in black suits.

Some American soldiers in the place are also helping protect the people, and luckily they have their guns with them.

Tae felt so useless — the Korean soldiers felt so useless.

Its their country, its their people, but they can't even do anything?

Tae heard a loud cry from behind him, but he couldn't tell since there are lots of people behind him. The soldiers were forming a circle around the people to cover them from the bullets.