Hello

Hi, sorry but this isn't an update. But I need to put this out there since I might start updating a bit more so please read!

Scarlett-
I will write Scarlett Chapters, but they will mostly be mother Scarlett. I love Scarlett but I see her more as a mother. I don't really like the concept of me dating her or writing her as a significant other. But as long as someone requests for Relationship chapter with Scarlett I will do it. And I will also do it sometimes without the request. I'm sorry. I love Scarlett I really do but I just can see her like that.
But I will write Natasha chapters where they are a couple.

Smut-
I'm not comfortable writing smut,but if someone requests it I will try my best to write it. I'm sorry again.

There relationships I will mostly write are,
Cobbie

Lizzie

Maybe Florence

Brie(if someone requests her or I want to)

Hayley... I know this one person whose been requesting for her and I've never done it so I will try and write more Hayley chapters for that person. My apologies to them<33

Cate Blanchett.

Kathryn.

And of course all their characters.

From here on out it will mostly be just fluff.

Wanda book-
Also for my Wanda book I have chapters sorted out I just need to write them. There is no saying on when new chapters will come out.

Florence book-
Also I said I was going to make a Florence book. Yes I will. But for now if you want Florence chapters they will be here until I sort out chapters for the Florence book.

Requests-
And if you ever want to make a request send it to me in private message please. I'm not the best at requests,I rather come up with my own. But anything to make you guys happy, and you guys are the readers so it's only fair I write something that'll make you happy and something you'll enjoy<33. And sometimes I need help with prompts so your requests will be helpful<3Also if you make a request please tell me what pronouns you want me to use:))

And when I write I will mostly likely use she/they pronouns. If that's not something you want then just tell me I'll use what you want....

I don't know when my next update will be. Probably sometime next week or this weekend,since it is thanksgiving week and I'm really busy this week!!

Also something I wanted to share. I'm getting another tattoo!!
Probably one of these

 I'm getting another tattoo!! Probably one of these

Which do you guys think I should get?

Also a little about me-

I'm 15, my pronouns are she/they, I'm from America,and I'm gay. And my birthday is August 30th<33

But yea I'm sorry! I'm really trying 😭.

But have a good rest of your day or night. Byee 🤍🤍