Scarlett

Being Scarletts daughter preference

-She has always tried to keep you out of the spotlight for as long as possible. But you eventually got older and were introduced to social media so you were put into the spotlight

-You have a good relationship with her. You guys have your ups and down but that doesn't stop you two from having a good relationship

-Basically growing up on the marvel set. And pretty much on set of every movie she's in. But you enjoyed it. Meeting new people and watching your mom do what she does best and what she loves.

-Getting hate from people who are jealous of you, why wouldn't they be? You're literally Scarletts daughter and beautiful as hell. But Scarlett is there for you and helps you through it

-Having mother daughter dates along with rose sometimes.

-the both of you being protective of each other. You just want to see her happy and in a good relationship. She just wants to see you happy and wants to see you succeed in life.

-Going on Instagram live with her and answering fan questions and doing whatever your doing in that moment

-Literally being able to meet all your celebrity crushes at events

-Movie nights with her every Friday night

-She was hesitant on introducing you and rose to Colin,but when she did you and rose instantly clicked with Colin and she knew he was the right one not just for her but also for you and rose.

-cuddles literally every chance you get. You were a very clingy kid growing up and still kind of are since it's always been you and your mom. But she doesn't mind it she loves it and so do fans they think it's cute.

-She'll literally just come into your room at random times and just chill with you on your bed. Sometimes you don't even talk just being in each other's presence is good enough.

- As you got older you realized you can't always be on set with her. So that's something that you had to grow out of and learn to deal with. It was hard at first because you had never been away from your mom for so long but when Colin came along he felt like a real dad to you so having someone be almost as close to Scarlett you felt secured and okay being away from her.

-Growing up you loved the drums and the guitar. She said she'd find someone to teach you but you wanted her to teach you and no one else. So you both learned together and now you guys are pretty good at it.

-Constant reminders that you are beautiful and are perfect the way you are.

-She's kind of strict on grades, she wants you to do that best you can. She won't usually get upset when you fail. If you failed simply because it was hard topic and as long as you tried she'll be proud of you and encourage you to ask for help next time. But if it's because you just didn't care enough to try or even understand she'll discipline you.

-You're in theater and so she always goes to your performances. She loves watching you act she thinks that if you wanted to, you could definitely make it

-You also play soccer for your school team, her, Colin, and Rose always go to your games and make sure to always cheer you on. ( this is for Olivia)

- your friends always calling her a milf and you never hearing the end of it.

-She tries to keep you away from smoking and drinking but she knows you'll eventually find your way to it. Every kid does even if it's just one time or just thinking about doing it.

-Her being that mom that cries on your first day of elementary,middle school, and high school. And making you take a picture every year on the first day of school

-She asked if she should join the PTA but you immediately shut that down. You didn't want to the a kid of a PTA mom.

-Babysitting for her on date night with Colin.

-Taking her to concerts with you because why not?

-Literally being her biggest supporter. You have both have watched each other grow into the person you are today and you couldn't be prouder of each other!

-Just like how she has a necklace with roses names she also has one with yours too. (If you name is to long to be on a necklace than just first letter of your name)

-Just overall being the best mother daughter duo-

_____________________________

This is all I can do rn LMAOOOO. I'll do another one of these <33