L!tommy CG!revivebur

CW:mention of death

nicknames:Toms

this is set like just when wilbur was revived but for this tommy doesn't know that he's been revived if that makes sense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy had always preferred to keep his regression a secret from most, it's not that he didn't trust them it just made him feel more safe and comfortable keeping it between him and one person, and that one person was wilbur. Nobody seemed to question it when both boys went off randomly or when tommy tugged gently at wilbur's shirt, an indicator that he was getting overwhelmed and on the verge of slipping, but after wilbur's death he no longer felt comfortable nor safe slipping, even when ghostbur was around, it just didn't feel the same as it did with wilbur.

He was hanging out with Tubbo when he saw a glimpse of that recognizable yellow jumper, thinking nothing of it assuming it was only ghostbur, he turned back around to look for his bee loving friend but he seemingly disappeared. He shrugged it off and looked at his communicator, noticing a text off sam saying "He's back" he didn't think anything of the text, assuming sam had text the wrong person but then he felt a hand on his shoulder, quickly turning around to see who the hand belonged to. He stopped in his tracks, eyes glued on the man in front of him.

"Hey Toms"

He tried to reply to the man in front of him but no words were able to come out of his mouth, he broke into tears, tears of joy flowed out his eyes finally slipping after months of staying big. The man in front of him pulled him into a hug at the sight "Oh Toms, miss me much?" a fond smile made its way onto his face when he saw the blonde nod his head quickly. The younger eventually pulled away from the hug to look back at his old caregiver, wondering if he'd be upset that he'd have to deal with little tommy instead of big tommy, the brunette quickly caught onto the younger's mental debate having witnessed it before when he looked after him. "It's alright Toms, you can be little if you want to be, i've missed looking after my little brother". That alone made him feel safer and comfortable, a feeling he hasn't had in a while. "Want to go back to your house Toms? And we can colour and play all you want" The elder said with enthusiasm, hoping Tommy would agree knowing he hated being outside when little in case anyone saw him regressed, he didn't want anyone else to know. As expected, the blonde nodded his head with excitement before holding onto Wilbur's hand as they made their way to his house. A smile creeped its way onto Wilbur's face hearing his little brother babble on about everything he's missed whilst he was gone and all about this ghostbur guy. He was happy to be home, where he belonged, not in that limbo all alone but with his little brother and all their friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------word count: 489

Sorry its been awhile been swamped with homework and essays haha but i might make a part 2 to this idk tho, what to guys think? Also sorry its so short haha

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]