L!Ponk CG!Foolish

L!ponk CG!foolishish

Nicknames:bubs, buddy

Btw i'm using all pronouns for ponk in this, incase u get a lil confused :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't uncommon to see the shark-totem building but what was uncommon to see the masked man sat upon his shoulders whilst he built. To others it might just look like Ponk was up to one of their usual antics but upon closer inspection you'd be able to hear the smaller of the two quietly mumbling or singing to himself and "helping" Foolish with his builds by covering his eyes from time to time. Some of the other members on the SMP had noticed this but just rounded it up to the duo being somewhat clingy for each other.

This leads us to now, Foolish trying to add more onto his pyramid whilst Ponk sat atop his shoulders, singing a song about anything he saw that interested him, at the moment it was the quartz blocks that Foolish had placed on the corners of the pyramid. The sun was out and bright, a bit low in the sky considering it was winter but Foolish wanted to work on his pyramid as quickly as he could, the mumbles of the villagers could be heard amongst the the sound of the water crashing up on the shore around them in the outskirts of the desert. "You ok up there bubs?" the totem man had asked, the question spooked the little a tiny bit, being in his own little world he hadn't expected to be asked something but he replied none the less. "Mhmm, the quartz b'ocks look weally nice. '' He spoke with a hushed voice as if the blocks would run away if they heard them say it. "They do, don't they buddy? Do you think I should add more?" Foolish already knew the answer to his question before the masked man could answer, she had been completely enthralled by them the first time she saw them when she was little. "Ye you shoul' they look nice" the regressor said happily, looking forward to the fact he'd be able to watch the other build with his favourite block.

And that's how the rest of their day was spent, Ponk sometimes sliding their hands over Foolish's eyes when he tried to add more quartz accents to his pyramid and, honestly, Foolish wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------word count: 375

sorry its so short haha i wrote this in the 20 mins i had between revision sessions haha but i was thinking about making a techno and wilbur angst oneshot, in a separate book, because i wrote a small story for english not long ago and all i have to do is change the names but idk, what do y'all think?

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]