L!Quackity CG!Wilbur

CW: crying,

Nicknames: wilby, papa, duckie, baby

Request : MyKrewAcademia7878

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity had stacks upon stacks of paperwork to do for the upkeep of las nevadas. He would've asked Sam or Foolish for help but Sam was busy with the prison and Foolish was nowhere to be seen and he knew he couldn't ask Charlie for help. So he took the task to complete it all to himself, now there was no deadline for when these papers had to be done by but the duck hybrid decided to set one for himself to get them all done by the end of the day and so far he hadn't even made it a quarter of the way through them and it was already mid day.

Quackity had completely forgotten to go meet Wilbur which confused the taller man considering Quackity was never late to one of their meets, heck Quackity was always the first one there. Wilbur had decided to go looking for his short companion, he looked everywhere for him, in the end he asked Charlie if he knew where the duck hybrid was and he did. Once getting told that the other man was in his office, Wilbur sprinted up there leaving a rather confused Charlie who quickly enough got distracted by the bunnies hopping about outside.

Wilbur ran up to Quackity's office, giving a small but firm knock to the door to only receive whimpers instead of a 'come in' . He decided to walk in to see if the other was ok, shouting a quick "i'm coming in" he opened the door. His eyes fell on his companion and worry filled him, Quackity was sat upon his chair with his head in his hands, crying, and mountains of paperwork around him. The revived man slowly and quietly made his way to the duck hybrid so as to not scare him. Once he got to him, he squatted down and gently placed his hand on Quackity's knee which made him take his head out of his hands to look at him. The sight broke Wilbur's heart to see him like this, eyes red and puffy from crying, his bottom lip poking out ever so slightly, he looked as if he was about to break down again. The regressed boy held his arms out as if asking for a hug and Wilbur couldn't say no even if he had to, he gently pulled the boy into his arms and sat down in the chair, Quackity in his lap.

Wilbur could tell by the fact the other was quiet, not saying a single word, that he had slipped and he guessed he had slipped pretty young considering how quiet he was being. He was usually quiet when he regressed, only ever talking when he needed or wanted something but today was different. He waited for the other to calm down a bit, helping him calm down his breathing, before asking him anything. Once that goal was achieved, he wiped the remaining tears away before asking "how old's my lil duck feeling?". The regressed boy looked at his hands then held up 2 fingers before dropping it down to 1, staring at it as if he wasn't completely sure but then held it up for Wilbur. "Oh ive got a lil baby today have i?" he smiled, tickling the boys' sides who giggled along. "How about we go get you changed out of these big boy clothes and into something more comfy?" The younger boy nodded along before the elder of the both picked him up and carried him over to his hotel before making his way to the top floor, also known as quackity's floor.

Being the owner and president of Las nevadas he had the entire top floor of the hotel to himself. The sun shone through the coloured windows as it set, giving the room all different hues of colour. Wilbur made his way to the others bedroom and placed him on the bed before going to grab Quackity a pair of comfy pyjamas which happened to be the only pair the other would wear whilst in little space. They were a pair of navy pyjamas with a yellow duck on the shirt and loads of little ducks of all different colours on the trousers. He also grabbed his favourite paci, a yellow and blue one with a star on the front, it was the first thing wilbur had gotten him for when he was little and he had cherished it ever since.

After getting the other changed they ended up laying on his bed with Wilburs back to the headboard and Quackity curled up next to him, hugging his pig stuffie whilst he watched his favourite cartoon before it was bedtime

------------------------------------------------------word count: 782

Ok scratch what i said about my week being good, it turned into one of the worst weeks ever but ya know we here. Hope this is ok and thank you guys for all the votes, its well appreciated <33 .

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]