L!Tommy CG!Wilbur CG!Techno

CW: crying

Nicknames: Toms, Wilby

Request : MiloLorrenMm

hope this is what u wanted, i couldn't remember if you wanted it irl or minecraft so i went with minecraft hope that's alr also sorry this took so long to come out

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two caregivers were at a loss, Tommy had been leaning in the elder years of his little space which was mainly around 3 years old but the more tired he got the younger he got and the younger he got the fussier he was. So that left the two caregivers to look after 1 year old Tommy. "Hey Toms, how about we go take a nap?" Techno asked for the hundredth time hoping his little brother would finally agree but the little shook his head before going back to the children's sensory book he had in his lap, enjoying the feel of all the different sensors on the different pages.

Letting out a sigh he sat back down "we should just call Phil," he let out before giving a defeated sigh. "No, we can look after him without Dad. We're doing fine" the brunette decided to stand up and go to the kitchen, he grabbed the boy's favourite sippy cup and started the stove before filling the kettle up with milk to steam it. Within the time it took for Wilbur to do this Tommy started getting fussy and repeating "Wilby" whilst looking at where the boy had walked off too. Techno decided that he was going to get this boy to nap one way or another so he scooped him up in his arms and made his way over to the kitchen, "I'm going to take him up, I'll get him changed and get him Henry, you making his angel milk?" He held the boy on his side in a koala hug as he stood in the door frame, awaiting his answer. The revived man nodded before pouring the flavouring into the steamed milk, "Ye I am, don't forget his paci. He won't sleep without it. It's on the table next to the sofa."

Techno nodded before going back over to the sofa to grab the pacifier and made his way upstairs into Tommy's room, he picked his disc onesie out knowing it was the little's favourite one considering his love for his discs. He got him changed and scooped him back up koala style and grabbed Henry from the floor where he lay next to his other toys which he abandoned to go downstairs earlier in the day. He walked out of his room before going into his own to change into more comfortable clothes, knowing the clothes he was wearing wouldn't be comfortable for Tommy to cuddle into knowing he liked to cuddle after his angel milk and before going to sleep as it made him feel safer. Once changed he made his way over to Phil's room, deciding the bed would be better for all three of them since it's the biggest bed in the cabin.

"We're in Phil's room" was shouted across the cabin as he heard Wilbur making his way upstairs. The door creaked open to reveal Wilbur holding a sippy cup with strawberry flavoured angel milk, Tommy excitedly holding out his arms as it was his favourite drink when small. The tall man getting into the bed on Tommy's opposite side having Techno on the other. Tommy handed his empty bottle to WIlbur before Techno slipped him his paci and he was out like a light. Both boys smiled at their small victory.

If they both fell asleep is their own business but if Phil decided to come in and sneak pictures of his 3 boys on his bed and hang it up, well, that's his secret.

------------------------------------------------------word count: 585

This will be the last chapter i do with Techno in it i'm sorry, i've been writing this since May because of how much i've procrastinated and because of school so i felt like completing this, if there's a request ive missed lmk and i'll try my best to write it for you but for now i'm back because ive just given up with school.

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]