L!Techno CG!phil

L!Techno CG!phil

CW: crying

Nicknames:

Request : 3x4gg3r4t3d-pr1nc3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno knew what he was doing was wrong but it had been years and he had given it up completely but lately it's all the voices had wanted to do. He shook his head to silence the voices before waving goodbye to Phil before going back to one of his weekly grinds. He knew that these grinds weren't healthy due to staying awake the entire grind, not a wink of sleep, barely eating and drinking, simply forgetting, the main goal in mind was to retrieve more ores or resources that Phil needed for whatever project he was doing at the time.

He was a couple hours into his week-long grind when his muscles started to get sore and the voices came back. He shook his head and kicked the stone in front of him in frustration which resulted in more pain. Groaning, he decided to head back despite it barely being dark yet, wanting to sleep it all away, slightly hoping the voices would shut up about his past coping mechanism.

Once he entered his cabin he noticed the worried glance his life long companion gave him but simply shrugged it off, taking his armour off and hanging his sword in its holster before sorting the small amount of resources into their chests. A hand on his shoulder stopped him, turning around he saw Phil, he wanted nothing more than to hug the blonde and feel small, yet he pushed that thought aside and simply looked at his friend, waiting for him to continue. "Mate this isn't healthy, you need to stop doing this" he anticipated that to exit his friend's mouth but all he done was nod his head, not knowing what else to do. Phil must've noticed the tears collecting in his eyes, because next thing he knew he was being dragged into a hug.

That was his breaking point, once he was in his best friend's arms he broke down, tears spilling out of his eyes like a waterfall. Phil was taken back at this reaction, not used to the other showing this amount of emotion around him, usually wanting to keep his emotions to himself, all he could think of doing at the moment was run a hand up and down the pinkettes back, in hopes of calming him down. Techno clung onto him like a baby would their mother, his tears slowly reducing down to sniffles, he reluctantly pulled away from the warm embrace. He looked down, wondering when the shouting was going to start, for worrying his friend, but it never did. Instead his friend pulled him into another hug, whispering sweet nothings into his ear, such as "you're ok" , "everythings ok" , which made him cry even more. The want to push away his regression anymore was getting harder and harder until he just let himself slip.

Due to not slipping for years, probably since the start of the arctic empire, he slipped younger than he could ever remember, maybe around the age of 2 or 3, the youngest he could remember slipping before now was 5 or 6, being on the older side of regression due to the fact he had to look after himself and was too scared to slip younger no matter how much he wanted to.

It took a while to calm him once more but now they were both sat on the sofa, Techno rambling on about his pig stuffy whilst a confused phil just sat and listened to him. His pig stuffy was his favourite thing in the word until it got too wrecked to even resemble a pig anymore. He continued to ramble about his stuffy until he fell asleep. Phil carried the piglin hybrid to his bed. Telling himself to ask him about what happened in the morning.

Techno was awoken to the smell of food being cooked in his kitchen. He thought back to the events of the night before, internally cringing, he cursed at himself for letting it happen but nonetheless he got up and went down to his kitchen to see Phil making pancakes. Once he was noticed by the avian hybrid he got a plate placed in front of him with about 4 or 5 pancakes stacked on top of each other. Phil handed him the syrup and sugar before grabbing his own plate and sitting next to the pinkette. A silence filled the room, occasionally being broken by the knives or forks hitting the plate or their chewing. Phil took this as the perfect opportunity to ask about last night. Techno cringed, on one hand he could lie and say he was drunk or on the other hand he could tell the truth and possibly get called a freak by his only friend. He chose the latter of the options, but the weird names weren't said. Instead his companion asked him more about the subject and asked if he had anyone who took care of him. Upon receiving a shake of the head, the blonde asked if he would like him to be his caregiver, the pig hybrid practically jumped at the idea, agreeing quickly. And that was it, nothing in their usual routine changed besides Phil having to deal with a grumpy toddler every now and again, but he didn't mind, he was just happy his friend found a better coping mechanism.

If anyone asked him, no Techno didn't cry when he woke up one morning to a replica of his favourite stuffed animal on his bedside with a note from Phil. and no phil did not have happy tears in his eyes when techno drew a picture of both of them together with the word 'papa' being written above his head, and no he did not hang it up which caused Techno to be embarrassed when he was big again. But maybe that did happen, who knows.

------------------------------------------------------word count: 978

Sorry that it took so long for me to write this one but my week just kept getting worse and worse but for no it ain't to bad so hopefully this is alright i'm sorry if its not <3

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]