L!Techno CG!Phil Big!Wilbur

L!Techno CG!phil Big!Wilbur

CW: crying

Nicknames:

Request : VerifyKarlsAlt

hope this is what u wanted, so sorry it took so long to get out
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The weight of the upcoming war lay heavy on Techno's shoulders, never shifting, only getting heavier and heavier as the war came closer and closer. He felt sick with the stress and wanted nothing more than to curl up with his favourite stuffie in his nice, safe, warm bed but he couldn't. Simply because he was helping Wilbur and Phil set up for the war and he didn't want to burden them with anymore responsibilities as he usually regressed quite young.

The eldest of them all had taken notice of the way his old time friend was acting, seeming more jumpy and skittish than before. He decided not to say anything due to knowing the pinkette would shrug off his concerns and get back to working. He shared his concerns with his son, who started to take notice of the other man too, not seeing what was wrong before it being brought up.

A couple hours had passed before phil had enough and stopped the piglin hybrid and voiced his concerns, wil now standing by his side, agreeing with his father. Techno didn't know what to do, on one hand he could regress, he knew he could since Phil was caregiver ever since he caught him regressed a couple months before hand but on the other hand, he had to finish working and wilbur was there and he didn't want to risk the possible negative things that could happen, he knew it sounded ridiculous but that's what the voices told him.

The pinkette couldn't take it anymore and he broke down, the stress finally taking full effect and making him slip, feeling younger than what he usually did. Phil quickly pulled him into his arms, immediately knowing what was happening having seen this scene happen before.

Wil stood there dumbfounded, he started to catch up on what was happening by the way his father spoke to the other. He knew what age regression was due to Fundy explaining it when he walked in on him and Tommy, Tommy sat playing with cars whilst his son played along. But that was different, he had other places to be that day so he could leave Fundy and Tommy alone but right now he was stuck here, having to be living there for the time being and Techno was one of his closest friends.

Phil had managed to calm the other down before asking what he wanted to do. The piglin hybrid seemed to think for a while before answering with "colouring?". Phil said he'd go grab the colouring stuff but he'd have to wait with Wil, which he didn't mind but Wilbur started to panic. He didn't know how to look after techno when he was little, heck, he didn't know how to look after anyone when little. Phil seemed to see the distressed look on his son's face before chuckling, "don't panic, i'll only be a second". With that Phil walked out the room, Wilbur's feet seemingly stuck to the floor before the piglin hybrid shuffled over to him, arms out slightly in an attempt to ask for a hug. The revived man picked up on this and gently pulled the other into a hug before sitting them down on the sofa, Techno burying himself closer to Wilbur's side.

Phil walked back in and audibly awed at the sight of his son and best friend, which made Wilbur look up at him. He set the colouring stuff on the small coffee table in front of them and let Techno colour till it was nap time, the little not causing an argument this time, wanting to prove to his big brother Wil that he was a good boy and would go to bed. Whilst Phil settled him into bed, Wilbur hung the drawings up on the fridge, wanting to see what the others' reaction would be once seeing them in the morning. It didn't take long for Phil to reappear downstairs, both men sitting on the sofa catching up on the other's life before passing out.

Both men were woken up by the sun's rays shining through the cabin's window and the sound of footsteps, neither needed to open their eyes before hearing an embarrassed whine from the piglet "why'd you have to put them on the fridge?" The revived man and his father both burst into laughter before getting up and starting breakfast.
------------------------------------------------------word count: 732

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]