L!Tommy CG!SBI Big!Tubbo Big!Ranboo

CW: crying

Nicknames:

Request : xtigerpxxnyx

hope this is what u wanted, so sorry it took so long to get out

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy was stressed, the upcoming exams put too much weight on his shoulders. That's why he was relieved that the SBI were coming over to visit, tubbo and ranboo were also going to tag along because, c'mon you expect him to be without his best friend. I mean he got to meet Techno in person, how exciting.

The sun was what woke him up, shining brightly through his window in the early morning, rubbing his eyes weakly he spat out the pacy from between his lips having regressed the night before whilst revising, the stress and anxiety about the upcoming exams got to him like they had been for the past few weeks. He jumped out of bed, quite literally, when he heard knocks on the door. He rushed out of the room, too excited to put any of his things away and greeted his friends by the door.

They all decided to go out to the arcade together and show Techno around the town. Tommy enjoyed the time he was spending with his online family but he had the gnawing feeling in the back of his mind about leaving his stuff out but by the end of their day out, he had completely forgotten. They all decided before leaving that they'd head back to Tommy's before leaving for the night, Tubbo and Ranboo spending the night at his due to his parents out to visit family at the time. Wilbur decided to head upstairs for the toilet and Techno followed, only to see where the bathroom was in case he needed to go. They noticed Tommy's door wide open which they found strange because Tommy always closed his door before leaving, it was something he had always done, so them being curious decided to peek into his room.

Upon seeing the various baby stuff out on Tommy's bed they burst out into laughter. The group downstairs had heard this and Tommy decided to go check what they were laughing at. Once he noticed that his door was open, panic set in, he was silently hoping they didn't see what was on his bed but getting closer to his room the hope slowly fade away as he heard them. He rounded the corner of his room to see both of them holding up his bunny stuffie, his favourite one at that, and laughing. He didn't know what to do, the other two must've heard his panicked breathing as they turned around, wilbur mockingly saying "aw does the little boy still sleep with a stuffie and a pacy?" They both continued to laugh until a sob sounded across the room, both of them locking eyes before looking at the panicked blonde in front of them. Both of their faces dropped before hearing footsteps rush up the stairs, Tommy instantly crashing into tubbo's arms. The boys stood there dumbfounded as tubbo soothed the blonde before carrying him downstairs, he may be shorter but he is definitely stronger. Ranboo slowly crept in as they left, booking at them before noticing the toys displayed in front of him. He seemed to notice the looks on Wilbur and techno's face because he started to explain what was happening, guilt started to set in when they realised they were the reason their little brother was sobbing.

After hearing the crying slow down to a near stop, they decided to walk back down to see tommy sat curled up in tubbos lap as he sniffled into his shoulder, blanket draped around his shoulders. Ranboo walked past the boys, only now noticing Phil in the kitchen, he handed tommy his bunny stuffi which he took gratefully. "Tommy?" Wilbur's voice broke the silence that had set in the room, the tearful blonde glancing up to him, clutching his stuffy tighter. "We're so sorry, we didn't realise what was actually going on" Techno nodded alongside him. A small smile broke onto the regressors face before letting out a small "is ok" before going back into hugging Tubbo. Both boys shoulders physibly relaxed, guilt seemingly going away after being forgiven. Tubbo explained how he was the first person Tommy had told and he had looked after him for nearly a year now with Ranboo stepping up for when he was busy.

The rest of the night consisted of cuddles from all of them. Phil having to call his, techno and wilbur's hotel to cancel their room as they ended up staying the night to look after the little boy. Tommy never would've guessed that he would've gained two older brothers that day and a new father for when he regressed, I guess his online family became his actual family for when he was small.

------------------------------------------------------word count: 783

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]