L!Wilbur CG!SBI

L!Wilbur CG!SBI

CW: crying, tantrum, mentions of explosions, swearing (censored tho)

Nicknames: Wilbs, bud, lil man, buddy, Papa(Phil), Toms(Tommy), Techie(Techno), TomTom(Tommy)

Request : DreamSWilbur

Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted but i tried my best and sorry this took so long to get put, i've had a bad couple of weeks but it's getting better :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur had no idea why he decided to go over to his dad's house knowing both Techno and Tommy were there, he guessed it was because he felt lonely and wanted another person's company and lately everything was getting on his nerves, even small things but they made sure to irritate him in every single way. He expected there to be yelling but not this much, he knew Techno disliked Tommy ever since he betrayed him but he never knew the extent of his twins hatred to their younger brother. The argument went from small snipes at each other to full on yelling, Wilbur hated loud noises ever since the L'Manburg explosion. Wilbur could feel himself slipping, whining softly he pulled his knees closer to his chest and put his hands on his ears, wanting to be as small as possible. None of the men in the house knew Wilbur regressed, only Niki knew and ever since he blew L'Manburg she had been avoiding the man as if he had the plague so he simply stopped regressing all together but today was going to change that. Panic had started to set in about what the others would think of him which brought tears to his eyes.

Techno was first to notice the off behaviour of his twin and shouted at Tommy to shut up, who wanted to yell back until he saw the state his older brother was in. The pigman slowly made his way over to Wilbur and softly tapped his knee, the regressed boy slowly picked his head up to notice the yelling had stopped and took his hands off his head. "You alright Wilbs?" the pinkette had asked him and all he could do was shake his head and whine, not trusting his voice to not brake or to be too quiet. "Why the f*ck you whining like a lil b*tch for?" was all Tommy said before the dam broke and tears started to fall from Wilbur's eyes. Techno stood still not knowing what to do but Tommy instantly saw what was happening and cursed himself for swearing at his brother.

"Hey Wilbs, Toms is so so sorry for swearing at you buddy, i didn't realise we had a small boy with us" it was then that Phil had walked back into the living room from making dinner in the kitchen to see what was happening, only to be met with Tommy talking with an upset Wilbur as if he was a child and Techno stood behind him with a confused look on his face so he opted to stay where he was to see the scene carry on. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you Wilbs" Wilbur thought about it for a while and quietly said as if Tommy's ears would break if he said it any louder "Chocola'e milk?" Tommy looked over at Phil to receive a shake of the head as if he already knew what he was about to ask,"I'm sorry bud but we don't have any chocolate milk, you could have strawberry milk though, it's the one i brought over earlier".

Wilbur shook his head "I wan' chocola'e milk Toms'' he seemed to be getting upset again and Tommy did not want to have to deal with a tantrum after his argument with techno earlier so he came up with a compromise "how about you have some strawberry milk now and then Phil can go out and get you chocolate milk later, him?" Wilbur looked over at Phil and then back at Tommy "Papa?" Tommy gave a nod "So do we have a deal lil man?" he smiled when he received a nod and went to go grab the strawberry milk from his bag before sitting next to Wilbur.

"What the f*ck was all that?" was all Techno said after a few minutes. The regressed boy giggled and muttered a small "Techie dead bad word '' Tommy chuckled at it before turning to Techno and phil and explained that Wilbur was an age regressor and the yelling probab;y triggered him into slipping. "Ah right but how did you know what to do?" Phil questioned after a few seconds of silence. "I look after Tubbo whenever Ranboo can't look after him when he regresses" both adults just nodded and the rest of the day was spent with looking after Will, Phil did get the chocolate milk for him and after that Wilbur was the happiest boy in the world, he had his family and his chocolate milk. He no longer felt scared to regress around them anymore, now knowing they'd be there for him.

------------------------------------------------------word count: 780

I got the results back for 4 of my exams and i passed all but one, which was biology but i don't understand it anyways so its fine.

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]