Never be

Before I start writing this story I will just like you to know that I am new at this so sorry if this story is bad. If your confused about my user name watch pewdiepie on YouTube or cutiepiemarzia. Ok let the story begin.
CHAPTER ONE
Sierra Ray was perfect. She was the most popular girl at school her boyfriend was the captain of the football team his name was Brandon. Sierra had wavy brown hair with amber highlights, green eyes, perfect skinny body ,the best style of clothes and sierra didn't have any insecurities she knew she was beautiful.Even her hobbies were amazing she literally good at everything she does, she's perfect at makeup, acting and singing was a breeze for her, her grades at schools were mostly b's and she signed up for every sport in her high school and she was amazing at all of them. Brandon was also perfect dirty blonde hair, abs and muscles, leader of his group of friends, his grades were lower than they should be at D's but Sierra didn't mind. They were ruling the school, every couple wanted to be them, they were the power couple. Sierra had the best of friends, well everybody wanted to be her friends but she only agreed to be friends with Bethany, Kaylee, Lila and Mandy. Sierra's main hobby was acting she loved it she starred in some commercials and in plays and musicals she was always the lead.

SIERRA'S POINT OF VIEW
My agent Lola is about to text me for a new audition for a commercial. Before I looked at my phone Brandon came and grabbed my hand. I look at him he has a huge grin on his face. How's my beautiful girlfriend today. Tired, and impatient and how's you're day. Does it matter I've got money if you want we can skip school to go get fro-yo. I looked at him, he reached into is pocket taking twenty dollars out of it. What did you do rob a bank? No I stole it from my brother come on let's go. I can't my parents they will freak don't you remember last time we skipped. A daydream went into my head 2 years ago when I just started dating Brandon I was in grade nine he convinced me to go to 711 during 2nd period .I came home at 3:30. I opened the door to see my parents staring at me. I was tried to walk past them but got stopped by my mom. I looked at my dad a vain was popping out of his head looked at my mom her face completely red. I backed away. Finally my dad spoke up, We know Sierra we know that you skipped school a teacher saw you both escape to 711 at 2nd period. What were you thinking, Sierra that boy you been dating is a bad influence you need to break up with him now, my mom said a lot more demanding then she ever been. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING I AM NEVER GOING TO DUMP BRADON, I'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO YOU IT WAS MY CHOICE TO SKIP CLASS SO BLAME ME NOT HIM, I screamed. My mom and dad both looked at each other then laughed. I looked at them. You didn't think we were not going to punish you, we already made an agreement to ground you for one week but since you want to we can make it to two weeks and that boy of yours if we hear another bad thing we will force you to break up with him, now go in your room. I felt a shake on my arm I got out of my daze to see Brandon was shaking me. Come on your parents are in Jamaica for three weeks they will never know. I looked at Brandon I finally made my decision.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter I will try to update this book as much as I can, but I am very busy so it might take a little bit I'll try my best bye😃😃