Chapter thirteen

Sierra's POV
I glanced at my phone it was 1:00pm time for movie rehearsals I walked to the movie set and put my costume on. I walked into the makeup studio nervous. The makeup lady looked at me. "Sierra I need you sit in the chair". Crap!, she knows. I sat in the chair nervously, trying to keep my head down. "Nice try, Sierra but nice cover up makeup I'm impressed"! She said. I looked up at her " is it really that noticeable", I asked very frightened. What if everyone could see it? What will people think? What will Brandon or Jason do nobody will want to be seen with me, all these thought were stuck in my mind, I took a large gulp and thought about that anonymous phone call how could that person know? "It's not that noticeable but honey, you can't fool a makeup artist", she said smiling. Can you fix it, I asked hoping there was some magical way to cover it up, but I knew I had to face reality. Her smile faded, Hon this cover up makeup is the best way to cover up your face there is only one other way that you shouldn't do, she said with her green eyes twinkling. What's the other way, I asked with still a sprinkle of hope left. "Full on cake face which means a gallon of makeup on and everyone notices that your wearing that much but I don't think you should use it, most people do it if they have a case of acne you however , only seven pimples I'm pretty sure it's for desperate needs only, she pulled back a loose strand of her dirty blonde hair behind her ear. Thanks for that talk, maybe I could call you or something, I asked getting up from the chair. She smiled at me exposing her perfectly whitened teeth. Yeah sure, she wrote her number on a small piece of paper. I put it in my pocket. "By the way my name is Amy" she said. I'll call you soon I said and went out of the make up studio to the movie set. On the movie set I saw Jason his hair in his usual quiff. He was wearing his costume, a plain white t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and navy blue sneakers. I looked up,at him seeing his icey blue eyes staring at me as he walked over to me. Look I need to tell you something - ALRIGHT SHOW TIME, the director shouted interrupting Jason. We both walked over to the front of the camera. Jason whispered to me "I'll tell you later" he said with his icy blue eyes making me melt.

Hey guys yeah I know it's short but please comment and make sure to check out shae's book Katisou meowkin. Peace.