Chapter 7

Jason's POV
What are you doing here! Both Sierra and I said at the same time. I felt so dumb, I thought she only did commercials. That explains why I saw Brandon here. I daydreamed back where I was yesterday I was looking for a part-time job i was supposed to meet this agent Lola , but I got lost and ended up in this hallway. Everyone was mumbling lines, this man came up to me and asked who I was auditioning for. I looked at him wondering what he was talking about i looked at the door on it was a poster that said The Only Reason auditions on it I knew this was my big break. I was shook out of my daydream, Sierra was holding my arm, I took my arm out of her grip. Jason pay attention here we are going to be playing each others love interest seriously they could've picked anyone else come on I can't kiss you Brandon will get jealous and things were going great for us you have to ruin it! You aren't supposed to be here this was supposed to be my big break!, I shot back at her. No this was supposed to be MY big break!Dave and Holly split us up. Ok so you two already know each other how about you both meet Jason's understudy. Then the last person I thought would be here was here. Brandon what you don't even act. Brandon pushed me aside. Dave I recall that brad and Phil said everyone who auditioned for the the lead man was horrible. Yes but after you we had another man come who was better than you that's just show bis kid, Holly said. Ok I want all of you to meet back here to rehearse and Brandon I want you to come too be here at 1:00 and DON'T be late, holly didn't say that have joyfully.
Sierra's POV
Brandon took my hand as I walked out of the building. Listen it was all supposed to be a surprise I wanted to get the part and be there to be your love interest, I'm sorry my plans didn't go very well. I looked at him and gave him a soft kiss. It's ok I whispered, just don't get jealous the kiss won't mean anything I promise.