Chapter 9

Sierra POV
After I left the movie set I felt someone grab my arm. It was Jason, his blue eyes sparkled. I smiled as he came closer to me kissing me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. I opened my eyes to see a very angry Brandon. I broke out of the kiss as Jason ran off. I walked towards Brandon trying to apologize as he grabbed the girl from my last dream and walked off with her. BRINNNNNNG!!!! I wake up to see the noise was my alarm clock it was all a dream I get myself out of bed and got ready for the practice.
Jason's POV
I wake up to my alarm clock. I look around and realized that I just had another dream about Sierra. It seemed so real. In the dream she was leaving the movie set I grabbed her arm as she smiled. I kissed her, the same fireworks as the last kiss she put her arms around my neck. She broke out of the kiss I knew right then that Brandon was behind me so I ran. I got ready and headed towards the movie set. In front of me I saw Sierra walking hand in hand with Brandon. Obviously she didn't have the same dream as me. Brandon went the other way towards 711 as Sierra walked into this makeup shop. I decided I was going to talk to Sierra.
Sierra's POV
I don't know what it is but I just had my first pimple. I never had a pimple my face is Perfect up till now. I can't cover it up with makeup so I wore this big floppy hat so Brandon doesn't notice. Brandon let go of my hand. "I'm going to go to 711 want to come with me"? Umm why don't you get me a blue raspberry slurpee and I go into Sephora to get makeup? Ok whatever he said. I walked into Sephora and walked over to the spiny chair and said please help me cover up this pimple! A worker looked at me and said do you want me to cover up the other three too? I looked in the Mirror and sure enough three more big red zits were on my face. After a few minutes my face was covered no zits were seen. The worker smiled and said all done, here is a bag of all the makeup supplies I used. Um do you know what's making me have pimples like I never had them before. The worker smiled and said everyone gets pimples it's okay and maybe your stressed is there something going on that your getting stressed about? Before I could answer Jason walked in and said mind if I hang out with you and Brandon until practice starts?
Sorry I haven't been writing for a while I've been really busy. Leave a comment if you like and go check out one of my very best friend's book called Katsou Meowkin. That's right shae I just advertised your book you better be happy. Bye everyone.