Chapter Eleven

Brandon's POV
"As I go through the 711 doors I see Riley. I thought about leaving to run to C.O.O.P Sierra's too dumb to tell the difference. But she saw me. Crap! "Hey there Brandon!" I turned around too see ever so perky Riley Louis. Riley was my old girlfriend. I looked at Riley's outfit she was wearing a flowery tank top, Light denim volleyball shorts and pink flip-flops. "Notice anything different"?, her smile was as big as the cashier cat's smile. Uhhhhhhhhhhh, new outfit? I said trying to find a way to get out of here. "Babe seriously look at my hair it's longer!" "Really hair extensions how fake can you be!". Riley looked at me. "I know you miss me and I thought I will make it easier for you to have long hair just like Sierra we could be together just like old times", Riley smiled at me and moved closer to me but I backed away. How on earth do you know I'm dating Sierra I blocked you on Instagram!, Riley looked scared but I didn't wipe that smile off her face that's one thing I used to love about her, but now it just annoys me. "Why tumbler,Twitter, Facebook and snapchat of course it's not hard to know everything about you when you put your whole life out there", She moved closer to me again looking like she was about to win me over but she had to try harder than that. Ok wait a minute SNAPCHAT I BLOCKED YOU YOU AREN'T EVEN IN MY CONTACTS HOW COULD YOU HAVE THOSE PICTURES OF ME AND SIERRA................ Wait a minute your Matilda aren't you, stalking me is not going to get us back together. She still had a tiny smirk on her perky little face. I was so annoyed that I did the unthinkable and pushed her to the glass counter where she banged her head and got a concussion. Every one was staring at me. I ran out of 711 to see Sierra and Jason kissing I almost blew up! I texted Jason. "I'm on to your little games meet me tomorrow come alone or else". He was trying to take my trick use Sierra for fame, this was going to be a war between me and him whoever wins gets Sierra which means fame and money. This going to Hollywood has too come sooner I need to get out of here before I have to pay or talk to Riley or find out she's dead I need to get out of this country and fast.

Hey hope you enjoyed this chapter once again sorry for not writing for so long bye everyone.