Chapter Four

Brandon's POV
The minute I heard that Sierra might get be getting a famous movie role, I knew I had to sweeten her up, finally after three years of pretending I will finally get a reward of getting myself discovered with a little help from Sierra. Lola led us down a hall filled with many people mumbling lines. I quickly looked at Sierra who looked confident, never once has she hated herself or gotten nervous. Just sweeten her up, sweep her off her feet, make her feel special all these thoughts were stuck in my mind. Before Lola left she gave Sierra a script and whispered in her ear go big audition for the lead. She whispered back , since when have I not auditioned for the lead. Lola smiled and said good girl knock them dead. We sat down and I knew this was the perfect time to sweeten her up. Her hand was still in mine squeezed tightly. Sierra went to go grab a magazine, she always remembers her lines so quickly as she stood up I pulled her back giving her a small kiss. She sat down and put her arms around me. She pulled out of the kiss she was now sitting on my lap. She went to go get that magazine. Once again I pulled her back leaving her spinning back in my arms. Something tells me you don't want me to read. I walked over to the schedule she was on till 4:00 we still have another hour. I pulled her to the next hallway. Why read when you can spend the whole time with your boyfriend? good point she said. She started walking around the hallway, and slipped before she hit the ground I caught her,she was now in my arms. I smiled at her ,slippery shoes you have there. She looked down at her uggs, I guess so. I put her down gazing at her. Sierra I know I haven't said this before, I just wanted to say that, I love you I've always have ever since I met you. She smiled you should I'm you're girlfriend she smiled. We heard someone say ANYONE NAMED SIERRA RAY HERE!!!!! Sierra dashed to the other hallway. Right here she said. Well we heard so much about you so we are going to let you go early but your friend here needs to stay out here. I let go of her hand as she shut the door I knew right away that she believed every thing I said to her perfect.