Chapter Three

SIERRA'S POV

Out of no where Brandon kisses me. My phone buzzes I ignore it I kiss back. Every time we kiss I feel sparks giving me a tingle, I remember how I fell in love with him I will do anything just to be with him. The kiss ends leaving me all smiley. I look at my phone to see a text from Lola saying "I've just gotten you a big break come visit me straight away". I look over a Brandon who is already reading the texts. What about school and my parents aren't even here remember, I texted back. I already talked to the school and yes i know your parents are not home so bring your boyfriend. Ok then on my way. Brandon and I got out of the bush. We ran all the way over to Lola's office it was so far away but it was the only way to get there. Lola sees us right away. Sierra, Brandon come come she points to my usual comfy chair and a spiny chair for Brandon. I put my hand in Brandon's hand tightly. I am completely tired of seeing you in commercials you have more talent then that Sierra so I talked to a director and got you an audition the new movie The Only Reason. Omg I have been wanting to see that movie ever so since they said they were turning the book into a movie, I squealed. Is my girlfriend already going to be famous?! Brandon said excitedly. Maybe said Lola the auditions are today I already talked to you're parents and they are excited for you now go the auditions down the hall.

Hope your enjoying the book. I am very aware that the title of this book is a 5sos song and the movie that Sierra is auditioning for is also a 5sos song. I can't help it I part of the 5sos fam❤️❤️. I'll try and update as much as I can. Feel free to comment or follow. Also in the comments tell me if your a cutiepiemarzia lover (aka marzipans), pewdiepie lover (aka bro army) or a 5sos lover (aka 5sos fam).