Chapter Twelve

Sierra's POV
I woke up to get ready for the movie practice. As I make my way to my bathroom, i look into the mirror in horror. I have gone to four big red zits to seven even bigger zits! I pull out my sephora makeup and cover it up just like Hannah did only this time you can see seven big bumps on my face. I panicked, and ran to my room to grab my floppy hat I wore yesterday. I quickly did the rest of my morning routine and went to meet Brandon in the park. As I was walking over to the park I got a call, the caller ID read RL. I answered in a squeaky hello. The anonymous person answered, hello can you please leave Brandon alone, I heard he was with you and I would really appreciate it if he came by the hospital. Umm whose calling, I asked a little creeped out. This is Brandon's girlfriend oops I forgot you STOLE him from me but why don't you go and break up with him just for me, the caller said half sweetly and half terrifying. Whoever this is I stop trying to be with Brandon because I guess you noticed he's with me so cry a river then build a bridge and GET OVER IT!!!, I was about to hang up when the caller spoke once again except her voice didn't have any sweetness in it. I tried to do this the nice way but I guess you decided to go the hard way, if Brandon doesn't go to the hospital 55 room I will tell everyone about your pimpley face and or maybe I'll go ahead and tell Brandon about you and Jason and post the pictures I have on Facebook along with the seven volcanoes on your face! I almost fainted how...how dddid you get th those pictures or hhhow did you know about those things, I stuttered. Oh Sweetie I know everything about you and Brandon I will be waiting..... The call ended. I was stunned I have no idea what to do.

Brandon's POV
I was sitting on the bench in the park I was waiting for Sierra go come by. My phone buzzed it was a text from Sierra I read it. I opened the text from Sierra and it said can't go to the park the movie practice came early, bye. My phone buzzed again this time it was from a blocked caller I thought it probley was Sean trying to prank call me. I answered with hello. Another voice came over the phone a perky voice that said meet me in the hospital in room 55 then right away the caller hung up. I already knew it was Riley. I kinda felt bad about what I did I decided to go. I walked over to the hospital luckily it wasn't very far from the park. I went inside to see a very hot blonde nurse walking. She looked at me and winked before she walked away she gave me a paper and whisper calmly in my ear "call whenever you can". I smiled and put the paper in my pocket and went up the elevator. Once I made it to the top floor I looked at all the room numbers at the end was the number 55 I walked inside to see Riley laying on her bed. Today she was wearing a orange skater skirt and a pink crop top with her now long hair in a perfect high pony tail. Her Black hair looked extra shiny and her blue eyes sparkled. She sat up when she saw me."you came" she said as she walked over to me and hugged me. I pulled her away from the hug and closed the door. She didn't have the perky smile on her face. Um how are you doing your not really smiling today, I said looking around her hospital room. She looked at me I'm okay I have massive head aches and my head is pounding almost all the time but my concussion is healing, I'm taking medication so it makes me a lot more calmer. I looked at her, listen I shouldn't have done what I did so if that's what you wanted me here for then I'm sorry. She gave me a weak smile "no that's not what I wanted to see you for I wanted to see you so I can apologize, I'm sorry for trying to look like Sierra, basically stalking you and giving you a hard time I was broken hearted and I didn't feel like it was a good choice that you broke up with me and i deserved getting this concussion, she said playing with her painted finger nails. I could tell she was serious, it accept your apology, I said looking straight into her eyes I guess people can really change. "Yeah", but I can't believe it took me this long to change, she said looking at a picture on her wall of her and her friend Lily making duck faces. I like this new Riley I said while I reached to hold her hand. She gave me another weak smile. Well I'm going to go home now but I will visit again, as I get up and kiss her cheek. She got up and hugged me she still smelled the same with her Coco Chanel perfume. I let go of her hand and walked out of her room.
Hey guys it has been a while since I have wrote something so I made this extra long chapter hope you enjoy it bye!