Chapter 8

Jason's POV
I left with mixed feelings. Yes, Brandon needed a girlfriend me and Cole decided to mention Sierra. I've never met Sierra we just suggested her because she was popular and pretty. Once I got myself to meet her I fell in love, she was so much more than that but she was Brandon's girl it hurts seeing her so happy with Brandon, brandon is a good boyfriend and having to kiss her and taking his part he will kill me. At least I will get to kiss Sierra. I've been texting Brandon I'm sorry 34 times he finally answered back saying dude it's fine I literally couldn't careless. I hesitated how couldn't he careless I will be kissing his girlfriend this is just confusing I put my phone away and watched t.v for the rest of the day.

Sierra's POV
I woke up much earlier than before getting ready and then ate lunch and took off to start my first acting day. Once I got there they took me and told me to get changed into this outfit. I looked at the outfit black leggings blue lacy top with a red bow at the top in the back paired with black flats. Once I got changed they took me into hair and makeup they straitened my hair. The makeup artist looked at me and said my makeup was already perfect. She let me go I was now on the set. The director came out with Jason. Jason was wearing black ripped jeans and and a white tee-shirt. His hair was in his usual quiff I love his hair. He smiled at me. Before we started I saw Brandon we quickly kissed and I went on set we were practicing scenes. Of course they got to the kissing scene. Jason walked towards me as I leaned in his lips touched mine. The director said make the kiss last for 10 seconds. I felt something I've never felt before, it was the best I put my arms around his neck. I felt his hands around my waist. The kiss ended at 10 seconds I was speechless. The director said that's all for today you are free to go home come at 7:00am tomorrow. I left thinking is it possible to have fallen in love with two guys.
Thanks for reading if you like the book ask your friends to read it bye.