Eye contact

Jack had always been a flirt. It usually took a few words out of his mouth to make a lady blush but never had he just looked at a girl and made her blush. That was until he was with Katherine, he'd look at her and she'd smile and avert her gaze her cheeks going the slightest bit pink. Jack found this amusing, just for fun he'd trap her face in his hands and force her to look into his eyes and watch as she slowly turned beet red. She'd always slap him playfully and mutter stuff like "Impossible" or "To cheesy for your own good" He could tell she hated the effect he had on her but what could he say? It wasn't his fault he was extremely attractive. Of course there would be times he would catch her starring and it would be his turn to hide a smile in his shoulder. Jack especially loved the times where they would make eye contact and she wouldn't look away, she'd walk closer to him and gently hold the side of his face until she was close enough to kiss him, never breaking eye contact. He also loved the way he could stare at her for hours and never get bored memorizing every detail of her face, every curve of her body, every frustrated sound her mouth made while writing an article. He loved it. He loved her. She was perfect in her own little imperfect way.

Authors note- Hey guys! So here's a short one shot to make mine and your day better. I hope you like it! Suggestions are welcome! I'll only be doing stories about Jack and Katherine so there's your heads up. But I would love to know what you guys have in mind and maybe I could attempt to write it. Anyway, comment and tell me what you think. I own nothing! Thank you.