Chapter 7: Long-Waited Dreams

So Ms Eva Matthews has been waiting to make out with me, Jamie West, in private? Interesting...

Eva and I had continued making out all throughout the time we were hanging out. Occasionally switching positions so that sometimes she would be on my lap straddling me.

As she is on top of me, I am holding onto her ass firmly and I feel her phone vibrate in her pocket. She pulls away from me and checks her phone. She slowly gets off of my lap and gives me a long kiss. "That was my mom, I gotta head home".

"No! You need to stay here and love me!"

"Jamie, as much as I want to, it's almost midnight, I need to go home!"

"This is bullshit, fine you can leave" I say as I cross my arms and give an angry look to Eva.

"Don't look at me like that, I will see you tomorrow and maybe we can hang out after school."

She blows me a kiss and waves goodbye as she walks out the door, I do the same but this is the part that got me, when I blew her a kiss, she 'caught' it and placed it onto her lips. It made me want to run into her arms and give her the real kiss she deserves.

Without having Eva anywhere endear me makes me feel so lonely, so I try my best to distract myself. I go into my group chat with Oli, Becca, Taylor and Keith.

————————————————————————

Friday 10/8
@12:05am

Jamie

Do y'all bitches wanna
call or some shit?

Taylor

Hell yeah!

Oli

Ngl I miss you assholes

Becca

By that he means he
only misses Taylor🥲

Keith

No hate to you bro
but it's true👀

Taylor

Can we just start the call?🙂

————————————————————————

"I just needed to distract myself from a certain someone..." I told all of them calmly

"It's Eva isn't it!" Taylor blurts out

"I bet it is her, I saw you not being able to control yourself in the locker room" Becca adds

"I swear if you bring that up one more time I will slap you in the face or maybe I can just kill you" I say

"You can't kill someone as beautiful as me"

Keith interrupts mine and Becca's argument with another ship we've been interested in, "Soooo Tay Tay have you told Mx Collins about a certain feeling you have for him?"

We can all see Taylor's face start to glow bright red. I know everyone else sees it because they're all in awe about it or just laughing their asses off. "Let me ask you something Mr Andrews, where is your girlfriend? Or even better, is she cheating on you for the 6th time".

Keith and Aliyah have been dating for almost 3 years now. When I hear Aliyah's name, the urge of telling Keith about the beating comes over me.

"Oh I definitely saw her earlier, that's why I have all these scars and bruises on my body" I show them my legs and head.

"Aliyah did that?" Keith sounded shocked, even though he has been aware of how his sweet girlfriend had been treating me.

Oli makes a remark to Keith "You don't want to be in a relationship with someone who is a bitch to your best friend of nearly 6 years. Do you?"

"I guess I don't...but Aliyah was different around me and she genuinely made me feel important. But if the real version of herself is the one that beat you and gave you all those scars and bruises, I don't want her..."

Taylor texts all of us in a separate group chat that has all of us in it, minus Oli. He mainly uses it to brag about how much he loves Oli. He starts the conversation with a screenshot he had taken of Oli and said with total confidence "wouldn't you want this hot ass person to shove their hard dick in your ass?"

I hesitated with my response "I am a lesbian so I wouldn't want that?" Becca chimes in but instead talking about her being asexual.

"You guys are no fun! I want them to fuck me sooo bad😩!!!!"

Keith has left the chat

————————————————————————

Damn I feel exactly how Keith feels🥲Tysm for reading this chapter! In the next few chapters I will try my best to focus on Oli and Taylor's ship!