Chapter 8: Good feelings (Taylor's pov)

I have been in love with Oli Collins for as long as I can remember. They have always been there for me which is probably the main reason why I love him so much. I felt so awkward when we were all in a group call and Keith decided to expose me to Oli. I wanted to just punch him in the face but obviously, being on a call, I couldn't.

After hearing Keith's comment about my feelings towards them, I take a good look at Oli and see their face start to turn a little red, maybe they was just sick or they had the same feelings towards me.

Once we all got off of the call Oli gives me a call so that it's just the two of us. I answer and they tells me that he knows about our separate group chat without them.

"Do you just hate me that much? Do I not mean anything to you or any of them?" They sound so upset, like they might cry.

"What are you talking about? I care about you more than anyone else! I bet you Becca, Jamie and Keith would all say the same thing."

"Then why would you have a whole separate group chat with everyone in it but me?!"

I was so sick of him talking down on themselves and saying that we don't care for them. I sent them screenshots of our conversation we had just had a few minutes ago...

————————————————————————

Taylor

Wouldn't you want this hot
ass person to shove their hard
dick in your ass?

Jamie

I am a lesbian so I
wouldn't want that😀

Becca

Yeah same, being asexual, it's
a hard (haha) pass from me

Taylor

You guys are no fun! I want
them to fuck me soooo bad!😩

Keith has left the chat

————————————————————————

"Keith is such a mood! Hahaha!" He completely avoids my comment at first. "Wait- uhhh...you really want me to...fuck you?"

"Uhhhhh..." yes...definitely yes!

"I can come over there tomorrow after school, you and I will do it! I mean it!"

—————

The next day arrives and I meet Oli at their locker. I hug them from behind and hold onto their waist for a while, "You excited for later?"

They turn around and place their hands on my shoulders "why wouldn't I be? I get to fuck the most amazing and handsome guy I know!"

I can't help to hold anything in so I just go for it, I press my lips against theirs and I do not plan on pulling away anytime soon. They wrap their arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around their neck. My hands slide forward to grab his face. I pull away and whisper under my breath "I love you so much"

Shocked with my response to us kissing, they push me away and stare in disbelief. "Y-you love me?" I could tell by the look on their face that they appreciated me sharing my feelings and had felt the same way towards me.

The school day ends and I meet Oli back at their locker. "So are you sure you're comfortable with all of this?" I ask them

"I mean yeah...I am, only if you are comfortable about it of course" he places his hand on my face and strokes my cheek with his thumb. "If you don't want to do it then we don't have to do it."

"No, I want to do it..."

NSFW

We go over to Oli's house and once we walk in I am greeted by his mother. I talk to her for a while then Oli brings me upstairs to his room and he locks the door. I sit down on the bed and he sits right next to me. I stare into his beautiful eyes, I can't wait to fuck them! We start kissing, I start opening my mouth and they place their tongue inside. I never want this feeling to stop! I feel so at ease when I am kissing them!

I can feel them start to unbutton my pants so I do the same with theirs. I pull away for a second so we can take both our shirts off. We are now both completely stripped, Oli reaches into one of their drawers and pulls out a condom, I help them slide it on them. I wish I could touch his bare dick forever. They put some lube on top of the condom and position themselves so we can begin.

"You ready? Because if you aren't, now is the time you can back out" they say in a very calm and relaxing way.

I shake my head as I try my best to prepare myself for what is about to happen. I take a deep breath and feel them enter. It feels so much nicer than I ever imagined! They start to speed up a little bit, not too fast though, just the perfect, enjoyable speed. I can tell that they have listened to me when I talked to them about how I like to be pleasured. I could feel them getting harder and harder the longer they are inside of me. We both finish and lay in each other's arms.

"So when do you think we should tell the others about all of this?" Oli asks me.

"I don't want them to know right away, we should probably just wait it out a little bit."

"I love you so much'"

"And I love you more...babe"

————————————————————————

Hiiiiii! Tysm for reading this chapter! I made this chapter slightly longer than the rest and I feel like this should be the default length I would make my chapters. We got a little frisky at the end but the Toli ship has set sail!!🥳