Chapter 13: Missing you (Jamie's pov)

It has been 2 months since I lasted talked to Taylor. Since the argument, our entire friend group drifted apart, but I had...other things to focus on. What is that you may ask? Well, just ask my girlfriend Eva Matthews. Yea that's right! I have had my doubts but she makes me feel special so when she asked me to be her girlfriend, I accepted! Our relationship has been really nice, everyday, she stopped over at my house. She never told me when, she would come over whenever she was free. Somehow she still had the house key we gave her when we were in elementary school. I also got surprised by her inside of school as well. She would be waiting by my locker with some of my favorite things. It makes me feel so special and loved.

Away from that now, I can rant about my lovely girlfriend later. The only person I talk to from my friend group is Keith and Becca. Becca still talks to Oli and Tay so she has been updating Keith and I on how they are feeling about this whole split. It was always "Oli says he misses you guys" and "Tay never wants to talk about it". And I can't blame him for that. I haven't been completely comfortable talking about our problem to anyone other than friends. Some times I can't even talk about it to my own friends. I wish things would go back to normal.

—————

That following day, I saw Oli walk down the hallway my locker is in. They stop in front of me and place their stuff down. They hug me, "I'm so sorry, I missed you so much!" I had no idea what to do so to be polite, I hugged them back. "It wasn't right for me to cut my contact with you just because my own boyfriend doesn't talk to you. You have always been my closest friend. It hurt me so much, I thought I lost you for good."

I step back, "It's okay, I was kind of being a little bit of a bitch about the whole incident, so I totally understand why you weren't talking to me. How is Tay by the way?"

"He hasn't really been sharing anything with me, that's the only bad thing but other than that, I guess he's good?" He pauses and looks around the hall. "Aaaaand, how is Ms Matthews? You gonna make her Mrs West anytime soon?"

"OLIII! Well, we are dating but I wasn't planning for her to take my last name. I mean, we could do either one takes the other's last name, but I love her so much, I want that part from her."

"That's kind of sweet, I guess. Tay is still trying to get comfortable with our relationship. We do get into some slight arguments but they're not too harsh to the point where we have to break up. THANK GOD FOR THAT!"

"Oh that sucks, I hope you two can figure things out"

"Thanks", the bell rings, cutting Oli off, "So, I'll see you after school?"

"Yeah, see you after school!"

—————

The end of the last class period finally arrived and immediately I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a notification that Oli added us all back into our friend group's chat.

————————————————————————

*Oli added You, Becca, Tay and Keith*

Oli

Heyyyyy! How are all my
gay babes doing?

Keith

I'm straight and you know
that! Wait never mind👀🤫

Taylor

I'm sorry, NEVER MIND?
Are you trying to tell me that
you are, you know...💅🌈

Jamie

He has always been gay, he
just likes being a dick about it.

Taylor

Jamie? I am so sorry about all that
has happened between us. I never
want anything, and I mean anything
bad happening between the two of us.

Jamie

I feel the exact same way, I missed
you and that one asshole so much!

Oli

You're rude. Love you❤️

————————————————————————

I was so glad that things went back to normal with my friend group. All wrongs have been made right. I get to spend quality time with Oli and Tay like I have always done in the past and now I have Eva as my girlfriend. I can't wait for all that is ahead of me.

————————————————————————

Hiii! Tysm for reading my story! This is the last actual chapter. I will be making a chapter which looks into the future for this ending (so an epilogue). However that won't be out for a while. I have no idea how to start it......🥲