coffee with mark

You wake up slowly groaning and slowly turn over and try to go back to sleep,  covering your head with a pillow. You shoot up remembering that you were going to have coffee with Mark causing you to scramble out of bed and check the time quickly, it reads 8:30am.

 " I still have time thank god!" You rush and take a quick shower trying to save time, so you could get dressed and not rush too much with your makeup. You decide to wear a black skirt with black tights and a read and black flannel, which happened to be your favorite shirt, and a pair of boots that were up at your ankles. You quickly put on your eyeliner do smokey eyes topping off the look with light foundation then a knock sounded signaling that Mark was waiting at the door for you. 

"Coming!" you yell out, quickly but neatly finishing up with your makeup. You run to your room grabbing your purse and phone and running to the door. 

"Hey Mark." You say cheerfully, looking at Mark you see that he is wearing dress pants and black T-shirt with a pixelated M on the sleeve. 

"Wow, Mark... you look amazing!" You say breathlessly as you look at Mark in awe. 

"I could say the same about you (y/n)!" You blush slightly and hug Mark 

"stop it you!" You say messing around with Mark before you lock the door behind you.

"so where are we going?" you ask looking into Mark's dark brown eyes.

"Don't you remember, coffee!" you push Mark softly as he gives you a playful smile. 

"Yeah, thanks smart guy, where are we getting coffee at?" Mark chuckles lightly before innocently looking into your eyes with a slight blush.

 "The coffee shop down the block."he says as you walk in a comfortable silence to the coffee shop. You walk inside and take a seat near a window as you both order coffee and you get a bacon egg and cheese sandwich telling Mark that you hadn't gotten to eat breakfast because you woke up late. 

"So Mark, what do you do for a living?" He blushes slightly before replying 

"Oh, I.. uh... make youtube videos actually." Mark looked down at the table not meeting your eyes with that adorable blush covering his face. 

"And what do you do (y/n)?" Mark said trying to get the focus of the conversation off of him.

"Oh I... um make animations for gaming companies" you say rather proudly, hoping that had  caught his attention. 

"WHAAAT!?" Mark does says in an extremely high pitched voice causing you to break out in a fit of laughter at his astonishment. 

Marks p.o.v

Wow ,you thought to yourself, (y/n) was really beautiful. It wasn't just her looks something about her just made me fall for her, though you weren't sure that she liked you back. Then  your guy's coffee comes along with (y/n)'s breakfast. You looked into her (e/c) eyes think about how beautiful they looked, and you surprised yourself by saying "you're so beautiful (y/n)." a dark blush creeps onto her face which in turn caused a blush to dust your cheeks. You were quite embarrassed that you had said that. 'Real smooth Mark you've known her for one day and you call her beautiful!?' You think to yourself but (y/n)'s reply was shocking. 

" I'm not even that pretty." She mumbles it quietly, she probably didn't want you hearing her comment about herself.

"What are you talking about (y/n), you're gorgeous!" She just looks away and refuses to meet your eyes or even answer you. You use your pointer finger and thumb to lightly grab her chin making her look at and you decide to take a really big risk, probably one of the biggest risks you've ever taken. You lean in and kiss her passionately and surprisingly she kisses you back. You pull back slowly and say to her lowly and seductively.

" (y/n)... I love you and I knew I would love you from the moment I met you." Even more surprisingly she says 

"I've liked you too Mark" you pay for your coffee and you have your arm around (y/n) the whole way back to her apartment. 

"Hey do you want to come to my place (y/n)?"  She looks as if she was thinking for a moment but finally said "sure" after what felt like hours. You smiled at her with your biggest smile that you could manage and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around your waist. Kissing her quickly you unlocked the door and carried her in, placing her on the couch. You closed the door and turn around to (y/n) making grabby hands and making a sad face and said " Pwease cuddle with me" you smile at how cute she looked which made you realise how lucky you were to have her. So you walked over to the couch and layed down bringing (y/n) as close to you as you could, she was so small and warm compared to you. As I looked at her fragile frame it cause a spark within me that wanted to protect (y/n) at any cost.

Your p.o.v

It made your head spin at how quick you and mark got together because of the day at the coffee shop. Wow, you thought, every thing had just changed for the better and you felt as if you couldn't be any happier than when you and Mark were cuddling. He hugged you tighter, but you didn't mind being close to Mark because he was so warm and you felt so cold despite it being warm in Mark's apartment. Suddenly you push Mark away holding your stomach a sudden sense of pain overcame you making it feel like someone was stabbing you. He was back at your side in a second 

" what's wrong (y/n)?" He asked his voice full of concern, rubbing your back. 

" I.. I just don't feel so great." You said through gritted teeth, and you knew Mark could tell you were in immense  pain because of how he was holding your head against his chest, as he  wrapped his arm around you.

Sorry for making the first chapter being so short but I thought that I would make this one today as well to make up for that. ^_^