chapter 8

Your p.o.v

You, creeps, and Mark were sitting in the living room drinking coffee when you got up and told them that you were heading off to your room. Sometimes you just liked to be alone and there is nothing wrong with that, right? "Meh whatever doesn't matter they won't mind I'm gone, they will do guy stuff and I'll do my stuff." You think heading up to your room. You open your door and plop down on your bed and grab your stuff you use to draw, setting everything you need up and getting comfortable. You turn on your favorite band (whatever your fav band is ^_^) and started to draw your goofy boyfriend, Mark. In your opinion you were a pretty good at drawing if given enough time to complete it. It's been a couple hours and Mark has not come and check on you, "weird," you thought, "usually Mark tends to check on you or something. What are they up to?" You say the last part out loud. Getting up to go downstairs you put up your long (h/c) hair into a bun.You head downstairs to find that creeps and Mark are watching Home. You giggled to yourself because they were watching a silly kids movie, but you really enjoyed that movie too so you couldn't really say anything about it. Instead you just jump on the couch between them from behind making them jump.

"You guys are like little kitties! Cute and jumpy!" You say laughing.

Creeps:"yeah whatever (y/n), your not much better!" He says teasingly.

"Shudd up!" You say punching creeps lightly while Mark just laughs at you guys.

So it turns out that creeps would be staying the week at you and Mark's house, so you planned a fun week. The boys knew that you had made plans but they had no idea what was in store for them.

*time skip to fist day of creep's stay*

You were driving creeps and Mark to the movies, but of course they didn't know that yet! Half way to the movies marked suddenly made the mist girly noise ever and said in a high pitched voice " We're going to the movies!?" You laughed at Mark and replied "yes we are but I can't tell you what movie we are watching!" You say teasing them. They both say at the same time "But whyyy?" They say pouting and making sad faces, but laughing soon after.

A N
Hey lovelies sorry I have not been updating and that this chapter is short but I promise to you guys that I will update later today. :*