through sickness and health

Your p.o.v

You sit there with Mark hugging you with you hands on your stomach. "What's wrong (y/n)?" You curl up against Mark "I-I don't know, it just hurts so badly!" You say whining, not even wanting to talk at this point because the intensity of the pain. "Make it stop please!" Your crying into marks chest. "What should I do?" Mark asks, panicking now but obviously trying to hide it from you. "I don't know just make it stop!"

Author's note: time skip because I'm already tired of writing this part and I don't know how to continue it XD...

Mark's p.o.v

"(Y/n)!" You yell loudly "hurry up the movie is starting!?" You suddenly hear (y/n) come running into the room. She is holding gummy worms and a soda for her and you. You grab try grabbing  the soda but she pulls it away. "What's the magic word?" (Y/n) says in a playful voice, "Pleeeeaaase?" You say giving her puppy dog eyes. She gives in handing you the soda, "thank you!" You say in an adorable voice kissing her cheek. "Shush", she says looking at you"the movies starting." You bring (y/n) closer to you and she lays her head on your shoulder. You and (y/n) were having a Disney movie marathon and first up was The lion king, though you were reluctant because you would always cry when someone was killed.

Author's note: sorry I got to end this so soon but I plan on writing another one right after this one see you soon BYE BYE! ^.^