Part 10

your p.o.v

you open your eyes to a black room, and nothing else except the chair you were sitting in. Suddenly you see yourself in a hospital bed along with Mark and Creeps sitting on your right side. Both Mark and Creeps have their heads down and one of them was sobbing, but you couldn't tell which one. "Am i seeing myself now? Is this a dream? ... Is this death?" you say but no one seems to hear you. Suddenly you see a blinding light coming from in front of you. "No! I'm not ready to leave them yet!"

Mark's P.o.v

You lean onto (y/n) and whisper for her to hear "Please don't go you can't leave me now, not when i just found you... please" you start crying softly on (y/n)'s shoulder hoping she would just wake up. You felt movement from (y/n) and she replies with "I'm not leaving you yet."

You: "Creeps (y/n) is awake!" you say your voice cracking from emotions.

At that point Creeps jumped up and hugged (y/n) tightly, but you didn't care you were just happy she was alive at this point because the doctors said she had a slim chance of surviving.

(y/n): "Your crushing could you let go a little?" she said and giggled after coughing.

You and creeps laugh while tears still stream down your face. You felt so bad, but you didn't know why. Was this your fault for not stopping (y/n) from going to that party, or at least going with her ? Suddenly a doctor walks in clip board in hand.

Doctor: "May i please talk with you?"

You: "Yes of course, whats wrong?" you ask as soon as you are out of the room and the door is closed.

Doctor: "(Y/n) is going to have to stay here longer so we can make sure everything okay and working,because of where she got stabbed."

You: "Is there any chance she still won't make it now even though (y/n) is awake?" you asked very hesitantly

Doctor: "Sadly, yes but she has a greater chance of surviving now that she is awake." he says trying to comfort you.

You: "Okay but can still see (y/n)?" you ask panicking.

Doctor: "yes of course, but only during visiting hours."

At that you nod and head back into the room seeing that (y/n) had fallen back asleep. Creeps sat beside her on the bed blushing looking stunned, then he comes back to reality and flashes you a smile. You just look at him funny but then smile back after a second or two. "Why is he blushing?" you think to yourself while sitting down. Creeps just gets up and excuses himself to go to the bathroom. "That's not weird or anything, he just had to go to the bathroom. Why wen i just got back in though?" You think to yourself why and what was Creep's reasoning to going to the bathroom so suddenly, when touching your leg brings you back to reality. You look up to see (y/n) looking into your eyes. (y/n)'s eyes just seemed to capture yours you didn't want to look away, but you did anyway.

Creep's p.o.v

*flashback*

(Y/n): "Creeps?"

You: "Yes love?" you say looking into (y/n)'s beautiful (e/c) eyes, and her into yours.

(Y/n): "I-I think I love you." (y/n) said while putting her hand on your cheek.

You: "I love you too." you say leaning towards (y/n) to kiss her and she does the same. You close your eyes as your lips meet in a passionate embrace. You pull back and so does (y/n) laying back down in the bed. Your shocked at what had just happened and (y/n) falls back asleep quickly, most likely because all the drugs she is on right. Then mark walks back into the room.

*end of flashback*

you were still sitting in the bathroom just holding one hand over your mouth. You didn't want to go back to the room because you were afraid that you couldn't lie to Mark. You had to go out or Mark might get suspicious of something if he is alone long enough to really think about things. At that you got up and walked out if the bathroom to the room where (y/n) was being held. You couldn't even look at Mark so you just sat down beside him and watched (y/n) sleep. The next thing you knew a doctor came in and told you and Mark that you guys had to leave. You turn to look at (y/n) one more time before walking out of the hospital and going back to Mark's apartment.