surprise!

This is for you TrinnyBear32 <3

you were sitting on the couch and slowly drifted off to sleep while watching a random show that was just on TV, the next thing you knew was that Mark had swept you off the couch and was now holding you bridal style spinning you around.

You: "W-what? What are you doing Mark i'm tired, let me sleep!" you were tired but for the first time in your life you were thankful to be awaken from your sleep. That was a horrible dream and it was terrifying because I thought I would die without Mark!

Mark:"Sorry baby I just missed you so much! I also have a surprise for you if you're not too tired." mark teased you but you didn't really care so you leaned up and kissed him trying to show him all of your passion in your heart. There was no hesitation as he kissed you back holding you close to his warm muscular chest, which caused you to smile into the kiss.

You:"Yeah yeah, just let me put some clothes on and I'll be down in a sec okay?" you didn't wait for a reply and raced upstairs because you were excited to see what his surprise was. You put on a black long sleeve shirt that said "Parental vision advised I'm a troll" with the troll face in the middle of the shirt and grey sweatpants and a random pair of shoes that were laying on the ground next to you. You ran downstairs and jumped on mark's back because his back was toward you talking to creeps and you hugged him tight so he started to walk to the door.

You:"Where are we going markimoo?" you asked laughing a little as you hear a second pair of footsteps following you and a deep chuckle so you guessed it was creeps.

Mark:"Nuh ah you're going to have to wait and see." he said and you sighed in reply accepting that he wouldn't tell you anything and let mark carry you to the car as he set you in the back seat. It seemed like the car ride was forever with trees becoming more prominent than buildings, where is mark taking me? soon you stop at the side of an old road and to the right of the car is an opening to a trial into the woods which you could tell wasn't traveled much because it wasn't well kept. Mark and creeps get out of the car and you quickly following their actions closing the door behind you. Thank god you had put on shoes and not sandals or something because you could tell you were about to do some walking. Ugh exercise my old enemy. 

You:"Where are you guys taking me?" you asked sounding confused not really expecting an answer and you didn't receive an answer from mark or creeps so you just continued walking without question. The forest around you was beautiful with flowers everywhere and a canopy of leaves above you with the sun's rays shining through the leaves creating patterns that seemed to come to life on the ground. Soon the trail gave way to a beautiful meadow that took your breath away from you and you had no words to describe the scene in front of you. There were weeping willow trees surrounding the meadow that dropped pink flowers from the trees as the wind blew threw their branches and the sun shone brightly as if happy someone had found this unique and beautiful place. The river ahead of you moved lazily and you could hear it gurgling over rocks and the sun shone off of the clear water with the small pink flowers landing gently into the river and flowed down to stream, the sight was absolutely breathtaking.

Mark:"I've been wanting to do this for a while (y/n) and I have finally worked up the courage to do this and I think now is the perfect time to say what I have wanted to say... so will you marry me (y/n)?" mark got down on one knee as he said what was on his mind and pulled out a beautiful diamond ring in a black case.

You:"Yes mark I do, I will marry you!" you smiled completely blissful and excited mark put the ring on your finger and hugged you tightly as he got up from his kneeling position. You kissed with with all the passion and fire in your body and you felt as if nothing could ruin this moment and to you, nothing ever could.

You were brought out of your thoughts as you remember that day that was years ago when you and mark had met to the moment he had asked you to marry him as he wrapped his arms around your form and kissed your neck. 

Mark:"How long until the baby comes?" he asked sounding excited as he rubbed your swollen stomach and you rolled your eyes and let out a small chuckle kissing him back.

hey guys this is kind of a special chapter but not really because you can't expect me to leave you guys with a sad ending right? I hope you enjoyed this markiplier x reader and remember i <3 you guys!