Prologue

3rd Person POV

In Britain, one of the most important locations in the Mystical World, The Clocktower. Resides in London's Big Ben. Of course, since the mages there all love and work there, they also work with the Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth II herself.

In Buckingham Palace, Queen Elizabeth summoned one of the nobles in her country. As he is a noble he is also a mage. Outside the palace, a car drive right in and stopped at the stairways. The Queen's Royal guards all took positions and the driver of the car opened the door, and a young man emerged from the car.

The young man stands in 180cm in height. His eyes and hair are red and he styled his hair in a slick back. All of the Royal guards greeted the young man as he walks inside the Buckingham Palace.

Through the hallways, he walks regally while some maids were whispering about him and some butlers reprimanded them and let them get back to work when he arrived in front of the room

Through the hallways, he walks regally while some maids were whispering about him and some butlers reprimanded them and let them get back to work when he arrived in front of the room. He knocked first until a voice from the inside spoke.

???: "Come in."

Young Man: "Excuse me."

He opened to door to see Queen Elizabeth staring outside the windows while drinking tea and eating crackers The young man bowed down.

Ephraim: "Ephraim Tyrannus Windsor, Duke of Edinburgh. You called for me, your majesty?"

Queen Elizabeth: "At ease, there's no need for formality between family, right. Grandson?"

Ephraim: *smiles* "Of course, grandmother."

Queen Elizabeth: "Come, sit. sit. I'd like to talk to you about something but first, why don't we spend some time as grandmother and grandson?"

Ephraim: "Of course, Grandmother. I'd love nothing more."

The two of them ate and talk while laughing at some poorly jokes but were still funny to them.

Queen Elizabeth: "I'd like to ask you Ephraim, but do you plan on getting married soon?"

Ephraim: "I... Might, what brought this on?"

Queen Elizabeth: "Oh nothing, there are a lot of us that are already married but you still aren't."

Ephraim: "Grandmother, I'm only 20, not in my late 30s. But... I will marry but now's not the time."

Queen Elizabeth: "Of course, though you do need to hurry it up. When I'm gone, it's either you or your older brother William who will take the throne and one of you will be the one to be the head of the Edinburgh house."

Ephraim: "Of course."

Then Queen Elizabeth stares outside.

Queen Elizabeth: *sighs* "I wish we could spend more peaceful times such as this."