Chapter 6

3rd Person POV

Back at the homestead where Sieg is staying, Sieg can be seen walking down the stairs to see that Mr. Serge was there sitting down while sewing his clothes.

Mr. Serge: "Hey, what's wrong? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

Sieg: "Mr. Serge. Thanks for taking care of me. I think I figured out what my true wish is."

Mr. Serge: "Hmph? I see. The only thing then..."

He stood up and then went to get a belt.

Mr. Serge: "This is a belt that I once used, please. Take it."

He handed his belt to Sieg, who accepted it and wore it.

Sieg: "Thank you."

Mr. Serge: "I'm not entirely sure on what it is you want to do but whatever it may be. It's best for you to go out and do it yourself. May God's blessing will always be upon you."

Sieg: "Thank you, you're too kind."

Mr. Serge nodded and then Sieg placed his sword on the belt and left to go out and fight in the Holy Grail War.

~~

As the war rages on, the skeleton monsters run towards the homunculi and the golem army, on top of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Atalante prepared her bow and then started casting one of her Noble Phantasms.

Atalante: "With these bow and arrows, I respectfully request the divine protection of Apollo and Artemis, I offer thee this calamity... Phoebus Catastrophe!"

As she fired her bow and the arrows started flying towards the homunculi and golem army of the Black Faction, when the arrows reached, it was a massacre. One by one both homunculi and the golems were killed. Their arms, legs, and even heads of the homunculi were blown to smithereens while the golems were destroyed.

Then Fran the Berserker of Black growls again and then pummels the ground creating a powerful electricity to combat the incoming arrows from Atalante. The arrows were repelled but the damage was done.

Atalante: "Alright, the opening move has been made. Go, Rider."

Achilles: *gets up* "Right!"

Achilles then jumped off from the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and as he was falling he whistled calling in for his chariot. The sky cracked and his chariot came. Achilles then started charging into the enemy lines.

Achilles: "Let the battle begin! Watch in awe as I. Rider of Red, will lead the charge!"

Achilles and his chariot landed on the ground creating a strong shake to the earth. Then his chariot ran over some homunculi.

Achilles: "None of you are even a match for me!"

Back inside the Hanging Gardens of Babylon's throne room. Both Shirou Kotomine and Caster of Red were both alone in the room. Shirou on the stairs sitting down while Caster of Red watches the whole fight with Achilles, then he starts writing a play.

Caster: "Double, double! Toil in trouble, fire burns and cauldron doubles!" *looks back* "Why thus thou have a solemn look on his face on this fine show, Priest Shirou? Does it not please you?"

Shirou: "I had a revelation."

In Shirou's vision, he sees both Ephraim and Jeanne on the flaming horse running towards the battlefield while leaving flaming tracks that dissipate at a fast speed.

Shirou: "Ruler and the Lord of Flames are currently heading this way."

Caster: "Out of the frying pan and into the fire. As they say."