Chapter 13

Okay, for those who watched the anime: Sorry in advance! But I'm going to make a huge as difference here, some events will happen and most of it will be original.

Okay that was all. Enjoy

Aeon

~~

3rd Person POV

As the sun sets and the evening rolls in Romania, Ephraim can be seen looking at the stars on the balcony. He closes his eyes as he lets the wind kiss his skin and directs his hair to sway. Then someone knocked on the door and Ephraim gave them the permission to enter. The door opened to see Jack the Ripper with a story book on her hands.

Ephraim: "Do you want me to read you a bedtime story?" 

She nods.

Ephraim: "Alright. Let's go back to your room."

Jack the Ripper smiled and then the two of them went to their room and saw no one inside. 

Ephraim: "Where's Reika?"

Jack the Ripper: "Mommy wanted to buy us something."

Ephraim: "This late?"

Jack the Ripper: "Yes..."

Ephraim: "Fine, I'll go and tell some of my folks to keep her safe. You're still resting after all. Now come on, I'll read you your bedtime story."

After that, Ephraim tucked Jack the Ripper on the bed and then closed the lights from the room leaving only a lamp at the lamp table open. Ephraim contacted his left hand man to look after Reika in the town and then reads Jack the story.

In Trifas, Reika can be seen walking around town with bags on each of her hands. Seeing a lot of people gathering and then saw a building that was on fire. Reika doesn't want to get involved with it and then took a turn to the empty alleyway. As she walks through the alleyway, she felt someone's presence. She looked back to see a figure in robes. Reika then cautiously took out her revolver to protect herself but then the figure started running towards her at a fast pace and then appeared behind her.

Reika: *Tch* "Who the hell are you?"

???: "You... You have the scent... The scent of Sparda..."

Reika: "Let go of me!"

She tried to resist but the stranger's hold on her tightens to the point that she's having trouble with moving. The stranger then paralyzed her and Reika tries her best to even move one inch but her body is numbed.

Reika: "Damn...!!"

???: "Time for you to die, Sparda's dog!"

She closes her eyes to prepare for her death but the figure did nothing, she opened her eyes again to see the demon gone.

Reika: "What...? What happened?"

Then a man can be seen pulling out the demon's head with brute strength, overpowering the demon enraged said demon.

???: "Looks like I found myself one of these demons that they told me about. Lucky me."

Demon: "Human, die!"

Then the demon attacks but the man manages to block the attack and then punched the demon in the face, then the man started casting holy magic at the demon then the demon now crumbled to dust and the man walked towards  Reika and then cured her paralysis then he offered his hand.

Man: "Are you alright?

Reika: "Um... Thank you... Um...?"

?"