Chapter 15

I'd like to apologize: This chapter won't really be long cuz I can't really imagine a huge boss fight much.

Aeon

~~

3rd Person POV

Touka: "Oh shit..."

All of them saw the one of Ars Goetia's demons. Every one of them were surrounded by the other demons, from weaker grunts to a more powerful captains all raised their pointy weapons at them. 

Mordred: "Hey, Master?"

Shishigou: "Yeah?"

Mordred: "Tell me, am I awake?"

Shishigou: "I honestly don't know myself."

All of them were standing in fear as the demon stands before them with his weapon brandished from the back and looks at them.

Balam: "Where... Where is the Holy Grail!"

Ephraim took a deep breath and then looks directly at the demon. He stands up and the demon looks at him. Ephraim then puts on a confident smile as he tries to bluff his way while at the same time giving Jack the Ripper some instructions.

Ephraim: "I don't know anything about this Holy Grail."

Balam: "Do not lie to me, Mortal. I sense it... My King's power... Give it to me...!"

Ephraim: "Sorry pal but... The Grail's ours. Now!"

Then both Ren and Camilla threw a smoke bomb and that gave them enough time to move out, Balam then swiped his right arm to see all of them gone from their previous spot and then from the skies, both Astolfo along with Achilles and Atalante attacked from above.

Atalante fired her arrows while Achilles, using his chariot. Goes in to strike Balam at the arms but then the demon lord blocked it and grabbed him, before Balam could snap him in half, Atalante fired her arrow at Balam's eyes to blind him, making the demon lord drop Achilles and was recused by Astolfo and his griffon.

Achilles: "So, that's the power of a demon lord. Damn."

Astolfo: "You can say that again, I would have a hard time believing it without seeing it."

On the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, both Camilla and Ren were engaged with the demons. Using only guns and grenades to fight back the demons, Camilla still gains the upper hand as for Ren, he created several stalactites from the ground and launched it at the demons. Shishigou on the other hand uses his necromancer skills and manages to posses one of the demons and made it to attack it's kind while at the same time shooting some with his double-barrel shotgun.

Shishigou: "Damn, I'm running out of ammo."

Camilla: "Hey! Here!"

Shishigou: "Huh?"