Chapter 3

3rd Person POV

Currently. Jeanne, Ephraim, Astolfo, and the homunculus are surrounded by the forces of the Black Faction.

Darnic: "Rider, what is it that happened here? And who is that other Servant with you? And finally why is the Lord of Flames here?"

Astolfo: "Well... uh... You see..."

Jeanne: "I am Ruler. My partner Sir Ephraim Windsor and I are overseeing the Great Holy Grail War."

Vlad III: "Tell me what happened to Saber."

Astolfo: "He just decided that it was his time to die, I guess?"

Vlad III: "If that's the case they why exactly that homunculus has his heart.

Ephraim: "Man pulled out his own heart and finally died... again, and then placed his heart inside this boy."

Astolfo then gets in front of the homunculus and then Ephraim holds his shoulder and shakes his head in disagreement when Astolfo looks at him.

Darnic; "A wise decision from the Lord of Flames."

Vlad III: "Answer me. What was it that occurred here tonight, Rider?"

Astolfo: "Actually..."

Astolfo then started explaining the whole situation and what happened with Siegfried, Ephraim silently prayed for him while the people of the Black Faction were both disappointed and angered by the loss of a Saber class Servant.

Darnic: "To think we would lose our Saber over something so trivial."

Caules: "Damn, this really sucks..."

Caster of Black: "Darnic, that homunculus can be used as a reactor core."

Darnic: "Rider, hand him over."

Astolfo: "No way."

Darnic: "Do not make me waste a command spell on this."

Ephraim: "Now then... I know that this is cheating and all but this boy is now under my protection, if you so choose to cause harm to him. You will deal with me."

Astolfo: "Whoa..."

Jeanne: "Ephraim..."

Vlad III: "You do know where you're standing here. We outnumber you ten to one. You're just a human who can't even defeat a Servant."

Ephraim: "Is it now... Tell me something, Lancer of Black. Where do you think we are?"

Vlad III: "We are in Romania, my home country, if you think you can threaten me with your British army then you will still lose. An army of human soldiers isn't enough to slay a Servant such as ourselves."

Ephraim: "True... But... What happens if you're actually facing one-hundred to five-hundred thousand Mage Knights?"

Vlad III: "What?"

Darnic: "So what I heard is true."

Fiore: "What do you mean, Uncle?"

Darnic: "That the United Kingdom created an army full of powerful mages under the thumb of the Queen to protect the whole Mystical world. And you are the one leading them."

Ephraim: "Well, well. You seem to have studied me a bit, why don't we all just call it a night, huh? And besides, forcefully putting an innocent civilian is against the rules."

Jeanne: "Yes, he did not choose to participate."

Caster of Black: "But he is not related. He did inherit Saber's heart after all."