Chapter 11

3rd Person POV

After that whole wormhole and beach volleyball situation was resolved, the Arbiters and the Foreigners went back to the Great Holy Grail universe. They did a lot of things there back in the Zack Island specially for both Ephraim and Jeanne. The others were surprised that romance is even allowed between human and Servant specially to the Holy Maiden herself.

Right now, both Ephraim and Jeanne are in town on a date. The two of them hold each other's hand as they walk through town. From the shadows was Camilla who was spying on the two of them and even recording some footage for the Queen.

Back in London, it was time for the Queen herself to take a break and then sees the video record from Camilla.

Queen Elizabeth: "Well, it looks like he found himself someone to be with. Good for your, Ephraim."

The two of them went to a flower shop and browse around the place. Ephraim then sees a yellow rose and bought one for Jeanne and placed the rose on top of her left ear.

Ephraim: "Well, it looks really good on you."

Jeanne: "Thank you."

They continued window shopping and even exploring what Trifas has to offer, from restaurants to exotics locations near Trifas inside Romania, the two of them enjoyed a wedding ceremony that was happening as they were on a date. The Bride looked so happy making Jeanne a bit jealous and wonders if that will ever happen to her.

Ephraim: "Hey, Jeanne. Stand here for a moment."

Jeanne: "Huh? What for?"

Ephraim winks and then the Bride tossed the bouquet of flower from her position, the bouquet of  flowers then flew and Jeanne caught it. The others started clapping and congratulating Jeanne.

Bride: "Congrats! You're going to be next."

Jeanne: "Um... To do what?"

Bride: "Huh? To be married of course!"

Jeanne then blushes and Ephraim claps both of his hands and chuckles. 

Jeanne: "So that's why..."

Ephraim: "Well, I'd like to be honest with you. Marrying you isn't such a bad idea."

Jeanne: *blush* "M-marriage? Ephraim, we're too early for that!"

Ephraim smirks and then thanked the Bride and the others, the two of them left the chapel and continued on their date. Jeanne then looked around and started to take the lead, Ephraim only followed her as they go to one place to another. 

As the sun sets again, the two of them walk around Trifas holding hands and being all lovey-dovey.

Jeanne: "Thank you for this wonderful time, Ephraim."

Ephraim: "No problem. After all, it is my job to have fun with you. Still, what you told me earlier... Was it all true? That I'm a reincarnation of the man you fell in love with?"

Jeanne: "Yes. But don't worry, the only thing different about you and him are... Well, the prideful smirk you always flash."

Ephraim: "That's it? Huh... If that's the case then after this, I better change my name to Percival."

Jeanne: "No, no! Ephraim is just fine."

Ephraim: "Well, okay then."

~~

Back in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Achilles can be seen meditating, his spear next to him as he closes his eyes until Shirou Amakusa Tokisada called out to him.