5 - Love <3

Y/n POV

I came home and straightly went and jumped on my bed thinking about all the mess I had today. I was in my deep thoughts when my mom entered the room. She sat beside my sleeping figure and looked at me worriedly. I soon sat up on the bed.

Mom:"Y/n, why are you like this nowadays? You always keep laying on the bed as soon as you come back from your university. What happened Y/n?".

Author POV

For the first time, your mother has found something unusual in you which eventually made you sad and helpless. There on the other hand, your father is totally worried of you. He's even in a whole confusion that how to tell you about yourself.

Y/n:"You should've told me mom".

Mom:"About what dear?". She held your shoulder.

Y/n:"That you've already arranged my marriage". She lowered her head.

Mom:"But how did you know about it?". She said with her widened eyes.

Y/n:"Taehyung told me". She mumbled a okay and cupped your cheeks.

Mom:"As you already know about it I'm not gonna explain so please understand Y/n. You have to marry him". She sighed and told which made you more sad.

Y/n:"But why mom? I'm still not ready for these and it's not even the right age. Moreover, he- he is my p-professor". She chuckled. Tears started rushing in your eyes.

Mom:"Now don't tell that you don't love him". You looked down blushing a little. She giggled and cupped your face.

Y/n:"But still mom I don't think I can do this".

Dad:"You can dear, just marry him and you can lead your life, he don't object for this". You looked at your father who just now came inside your room. You couldn't say no to your parents, you didn't have that capacity to decide if you should go against your parents or get married to your professor who you're in love with. You were so helpless that you didn't wanted to hurt your parents.

Y/n:"Okay dad. I know that you never do wrong to me". They both smiled warmly and your mother hugged you out of proud and happiness. Unknowingly, tears flow down your eyes which went unnoticed by your parents. You broke the hug and sighed. "I'll just have a warm shower mom". She smiled while nodding. You took some comfy clothes of yours and went for a refreshing shower.

                                   *****

Just now you came after having your dinner. Your parents were happy for your decision and for respecting theirs. You were a bit happy by seeing them happy and relieved.

Yes, I love him but I don't think he loves me the same way I do. He said that he's doing this only for my safety that means he just cares for me. Hope everything goes well...

You were just lost in thoughts when you heard your room door opening.

Mom:"Y/n, we have arranged a date tomorrow evening. So get ready as soon as you come back from university". You forced a smile and nodded which made her smile and exit. You sighed amd rested your body on your bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.
                                    ~~~~~

You ran towards your class after arranging all the books in your locker. You entered inside your class and took your seat. You were completely focused on your lessons when you felt a strong gaze towards you. You turned to your left only to find your bully. He smirked at you but you just shrug it off and concentrated on the class. You were relieved as it was the last class for the day.
                                     *****

As soon as you came home, you rushed towards your study table and started completing your assignments as you must go on a date with your soon to be husband. After about 1 and a half hour, you quickly got up from your study table and got ready.

You went downstairs and saw your mother sitting on the couch while watching her favourite show in the tv

You went downstairs and saw your mother sitting on the couch while watching her favourite show in the tv. She noticed your presence and looked at you. She stood up and stood infront of you.

Mom:"Wait for a few minutes. Taehyung will come with his car to pick you up". She smiled, you nodded. You sat on the couch waiting for Taehyung. After waiting for around 15 minutes, you heard a car sound. Later, Taehyung entered inside the house and greeted you both. Your mom patted your shoulder which made you look at your mother. You looked upto her and saw her signalling you to give your hands to Taehyung. He was standing with a cute smile while lending his hands in the air to take yours. You kept your hands in his as he gently pulled you and you both started walking towards his car.
                                     *****

After a whole drive for an hour, you both finally arrived at a restaurant. Taehyung took you to the rooftop where everything was arranged. Your jaw dropped looking at the beautiful view infront of you. There was a chairs arranged infront of fully prepared table. A couple juice and a bouquet of roses. Feeling the cool air flowing through the open sky, you both enjoyed the beautiful view of the city and a cool breeze. Just then you both settled yourself on the table and ordered your meal. It was a awkward silence between you two. Taehyung was trying hard to look somewhere else but his eyes were stuck on you while admiring your beauty which he didn't notice before.

To be continued...

Sorry for the short chapter...