29 - Safe Around Me

Taehyung POV

She looked down shyly and laid to sleep. "Are you sleeping over tonight?", She asked in low voice, fiddling with her fingers. "Yes, I am", she smiled widely as soon as I said. I chuckled lightly. "Tae? Can I ask you something?", I nodded as she continued. "For how long was I unconscious?", I looked down and answered. "For 4 hours", she gasped and widen her eyes with her hand on her mouth. I chuckled secretly.

"Why?", I asked trying to control my laughter because of her reaction. "N-Nothing. I was unconscious for so long, wasn't I?", I nodded giggling. "But I didn't even realise, wow", her reaction looked dangerously cute that I cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips for which she blushed hard. "What's the time now?", I looked at my phone and replied. "It's 7pm", she made a face of O and laid without speaking anything.

*****
Y/n POV

I stood up from the dining table after having my dinner. I was feeling dizzy so I decided to sleep early today. When I was about climb the stairs, I felt a strong pain on my head for which my breathe hitched as I knelt down to the ground, not able to stand. I couldn't breathe properly but the voices of Taehyung, my mom and dad were echoing that I was unable to understand anything, my eyes teared up. Then Taehyung held me and made me sit properly. He filled my mouth with water and made me gulp down the tablet with it.

I was feeling better second by second. "How are you feeling now?", He asked sitting beside me. "Better", he hummed. "I want to sleep", I said as my dad told Taehyung to take me to bed.

Taehyung made me lay on the bed as he also slept beside me. He pulled me closer to him as I snuggle to his chest.

*****

It was still midnight but I didnt feel Taehyung beside me, so I slowly woke up and looked around to find a shadow near the balcony. I slowly stood up from the bed going towards him. I found him standing with his head hung low while sobbing. I quickly went and back hugged him making him flinch lightly. "It's me", I told as he just hummed in his low, cracking voice. "Why are you crying Tae? Is it because I was mad at you? I'm not mad at you Tae, please don't cry".

I said as I made him turn around to me. He smiled lightly listening to my words. "Tell me Tae, what happened?". I asked as he looked down. "Y/n, am I that bad person?", He asked cupping my cheeks, his eyes showered hope. I furrowed and cupped his cheeks and shook my head as a no. "N-No Taehyung-ah, Why do you think like that?", He just let his tears flow and hugged me tightly, crying badly. He rested his head on my shoulder and snuggled into my neck, crying. I patted his head and caressed his back to calm him.

"Why can't I keep people around me Safe? At first, my mom then my dad and now you... What do I do, Y/n?", He told making me furrow. "B-But Taehyung, how did you know about Mr. Kim?", I said making him back away, his hand still wrapped securely around my waist. "Minjun told me everything, and today, she was the one who hit you as she was scared whether you will tell about My dad to me", my eyes widen in shock. I'm literally so scared of Minjun now because I can't understand her, she was the one who didn't wanted me to tell Mr. Kim to Tae but then she herself told about it.

"Tae, it's okay now stop crying. Look, I'm totally fine right now", I said smiling widely making him chuckle. I cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears off. "And Y/n, your phone is with me, lots of your friends had called you to ask about you", he said and slid his hands inside his pocket and gave me my phone.

"Oh! Okay Tae", I said and started checking the missed calls I had got and that's when my smile dropped. All my old friends had called me, just to show sympathy? Noticing the change in my expression, Taehyung quickly gave a long peck on my lips. "You miss your friends, don't you?", He asked as I nodded.

Taehyung had been looking straight into my eyes with lots of love from so long, making me blush hard. He slowly leaned towards me and connected his lips with mine, holding my nape he kissed me passionately. In seconds, I kissed him back. He deepened the kiss and his grip on my waist tightened making me get dangerously close to him.

He lift me up and in seconds, I was under him, on the bed. He backed away and looked at me intensely.

Author POV

He again started kissing you as his lips made its way towards your jawline, neck and collarbone. You moaned his name when he left soft kisses on your neck. He then laid beside you still snuggling into your neck and slept with his hand securely wrapped around your body. "Good night baby", he told deeply sending shivers of shyness into your stomach with lots of butterflies.

*****

You were now sitting in the dining table while having your breakfast. "Mom, where's Taehyung?", You asked your mom as you didn't find him since this morning. You found yourself hugging the pillow than him. "He already left dear. He said he had some work", your mom told as you nodded looking down.

You then went to your room after having your breakfast, as you are bored, you took your mobile and saw a message from Taehyung-

<Y/n I had a little work so I had come near University... Can you come to the university now? I want to take you somewhere.

-You quickly got up from the bed and went towards the closet to choose a dress and leave.

To be continued...