11 - Studies!

I just now wake up and did my morning routine, i couldn't find Taehyung anywhere since I woke up. I went downstairs to make sure if he's there or he already left. Well, it wasn't that late for University too. While getting downstairs, The strong smell of delicious food covered my nose which made my legs go faster than usual. For my surprise, I saw Taehyung cooking, with a apron, looking cute. I went beside him but didn't expect his reaction. He was shock by seeing me there. "Why are you shocked", I asked for which he got his cold face back. "Nothing", he shifted his attention to what he was doing.

"Wait, you know how to cook?", He nodded his head and continued without looking at me. I sighed and went back to my room to get changed, for university.

Taehyung POV

When I felt Y/n standing beside me I was a bit shocked because I didn't expect her to see me cooking. I acted cold towards even she was asking many questions but my mind was just on her, I don't know how to ask her but I am noticing a scar near her neck which is deep and dark. She never told me about that but I'm concerned how will I ask her? But why do I care? I shouldn't be like this. After having alot of confusion, I realised that I had finished cooking and now I think I should out Y/n, when I was about to call her, she came downstairs with her casuals on, which she wears for university.

I signalled her to have a seat and she did the way I said. We then started eating our breakfast a bit soon so that we won't be late.

Y/n POV

He gestured me to sit on chair as I did the way he said. I started eating fastly so that I won't be late to my university. "I'll leave now Taehyung", he hummed but I didn't expect that answer, I thought that we both will go to university together but I should go alone *pout*.

"What are you thinking? Aren't you late?", He asked bringing me back to reality. I looked at him with my cute and innocent face. "Should I go alone?", He looked at me confused and continued, "Yes, you have to, nobody knows about our marriage and nobody should", I pouted and started walking after giving him a small smile.

Taehyung POV

Even I don't want to go alone when I have my wife, I wish I could just hold her in my arms and tell everyone that she's mine but I cant. I soon came out from my thoughts and drove off towards university.

I arrived at the campus and started walking towards my class, it's the class where Y/n studies. I continued my lessons while giving her some glances only to find her inattentive to the class, she used to look outside the window and sometimes just stare at the book blankly, I didn't care much about it but I can't be careless in her studies so I finally called out her name fo rwhich she flinched hard.

Y/n POV

I was bored by listening his lectures. The sky helped me to distract from his boring lecture. I was just staring at the book blankly when I heard him calling me.

"Where's your attention Mrs. Kim Y/n?", I blushed hard for the way he called me. My name with his sounded so peaceful to hear. I successfully controlled my smile.

"Are you listening to me?", he asked bringing me back to reality. "Huh?...uhmm Y-Yes sir", he frowned. "Concentrate on what I'm explaining, it's important for your upcoming exam, I don't want you to score less as always", I lowered my head and nodded telling, "Yes sir", he told me to sit down as I did and tried to concentrate.

Yes, I'm a bit weak student, I don't pay much attention towards my exams and not too serious about it too. I don't know why i can't concentrate, I'm just too careless in studies. My mom before had appointed a tutor for me too but somehow I kicked him away.

The whole class I was just pretending to listen to his lecture but didn't actually. Other 3 classes was spent in the same way and now it was break time. I was walking alone because my friends refused to come with me, they are acting weird today, they're avoiding me. I was hurt by their behavior but tried to distract. I sat on the table and started having my lunch when I saw Taehyung sitting infront of me. "Come to my cabin after all your classes", he was still focused on his food.

"Hey, look at them",  "He is Mr. Kim", some random girls were looking at us while maybe gossiping. I was feeling uncomfortable, and I don't want them to think something bad about us so I just stood up and went to the table which was empty. I ate my lunch peacefully and went to my next class.

I was sitting there while pulling out my books for next class when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me only to find a cute smiling face, it was jimin. "Hey, can I sit here?", he asked and pointed his cute Lil finger towards the seat next to me, innocently.

"You're asking me? Ofcourse you can", he smiled and sat beside me. "Btw, where were you since morning?", he looked at me pouting. "I got punishment for not completing my project on time", he pouted, I laughed. "What punishment?", I told between laughing.

"Yah!! Stop laughing, I got punishment to do that project for 3 more times. So, i was busy in Mrs. Hyun's staff room", he showed his three fingers cutely. I laughed. "OK fine, now we have physics class, concentrate", he told strictly as I nodded and turned my gaze towards my book.

Boring, all the classes were finished, I went towards Taehyung's cabin as he said before. I knocked once and entered inside. He was sitting in his chair while turning some pages in a book. He looked at me and kept that book aside. I stood infront him. "You know when is your exam?", I was buffering for his question because I don't know when it is. "Are you even attentive in the class? Well moreover, all your notes are incomplete how will you study for your exams Y/n? Look, I'm warning you, I want all the notes to be completed by Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow is your exam, I want you to score good marks this time", his strict voice was enough for me to nod at him in fear.

"You can leave now", he said and passed by me. I looked at him in anger and stomped. How will I study? I have so much to complete. I went out cursing myself.

I went home by walking and after around 30 minutes, I reached. I saw taehyung already in bedroom, I went to washroom and changed myself. He was just leaning on the headboard while using his phone, not gonna lie he was looking damn hot in that posture, his t-shirt which were slightly exposing his biceps and his shorts which showed his legs. He was looking so fine and hot without his awareness, he was so into his phone which made it even more hot, I instantly shrugged of my dirty thoughts and was blushing hard after realising the way I was adoring him. But his answer was purely unexpected.

To be continued...