33 - ♡

-Time Skip-
-10 days later-
Author POV

You were posing for the photos which Jimin was clicking, finally having a lots of photos in your gallery of you and Jimin, you looked at he was smiling widely at you. You smiled too. "Don't forget me chingu", pyu told making him chuckle. "Never Y/n, you shouldn't forget me too", he told and gave you a long friendly hug. "At Last I'm happy that you didn't leave me like them", you told mentioning about your old friends, he smiled. "It's okay Y/n, move on", he told and placed his hand on your shoulder as you nodded. "Okay fine I'll get going, see you soon, Jimin-ah", you told as he nodded. You left from there with a heavy heart as you already  miss your friend. While walking towards the entrance after all the events of graduation, you were and happy and sad at the same time.

You wanted to be with your friends so badly but you couldn't. Suddenly 3 girls came and stood infront of you smiling. "Unnie, can we have a photo with you?", one of them asked cutely as you chuckled and nodded. "You know what unnie? You're really so beautiful, we were so happy to hear that you are our senior", another girl told with a proud smile making you chuckle. "Sadly, you're graduated but we wanted a photo with you, thank you so much unnie", one more girl said as everyone of them nodded in agreement. "Thank you so much you guys", you told as they bowed at you once and left.

You again continued walking when someone held your hand gently making you turn around only to find your old friends, you quickly turned back not wanting get emotional infront of them. "Y/n?", You heard Jennie calling you as your eyes teared up. You still didn't turn to them. "Oh! Please Y/n, don't do this atleast now, look at us", Lisa told concerned as your vision got blurred due to the streaming tears. "W-What do you guys w-want?", You asked as they sighed heavily. All the 4 of them came and stood infront of you, facing you. You looked up to then with your teary eyes. "Will you forgive us?", momo asked as her voice cracked a little. "F-For what?".

"For not staying by your side, but ran away from you just because of some b*tches", Jennie told hunging her head low in sadness and guilt. "W-what do you me-an?", they all looked at you in guilt. "Y/n, please don't get us wrong, we really didn't wanted to leave you but we got trapped into a girl's words for which we started avoiding but we truly regret it now... please Y/n, let us come to you again, please let us be your besties like before", you actually understood about which girl they're talking about. You really wanted them back badly. You looked upto them in teary eyes and nodded slowly making them smile in happiness.

They quickly hugged you and cried. You patter their back when they smiled at Jimin who was standing behind you.

~Flashback~
Jimin POV

"What!!!? You guys got into her words and hurted your own friend? Wow! I can't believe this... this is so stupid", I said in irritation once I heard everything from Lisa. "We know Jimin, but we couldn't help, we were scared at that time... we still want to get back with her, she has such a pure soul, we really don't deserve her as our friend, even tho we hurted her. She never talked about it nor had any intention to have a revenge, for which we regret our decision, she respected our decision even tho she knew that this could hurt her". Tzuyu told with guilty voice, I sighed in frustration and looked at them. "We are telling you these because we observed you've been with her even when you knew that being close with her might hurt you.... We thought that you can help us with this". Lisa told as I looked down thinking.

"You guys better go and tell everything to her or else you're going to loose her like this forever ", I told as they shoot their eyes open. "No jimin, we don't want that to happen, we'll surely ask for her forgiveness even tho we don't worth it", momo looked down while thinking as I hummed. "Thank you so much for helping us Jimin", Jennie told as I just nodded being irritated. "Okay fine, now you guys go, she might be arriving here at any time", I sighed and told as they all nodded and soon left. I looked around the field of our university which was decorated decently. I sighed remembering all the time I have spent in this university. Suddenly someone popped out of nowhere and stood infront of me making me flinch a little. It was Y/n, I chuckled in relief as she laughed for my reaction.

~End Of Flashback~
Author POV

You backed away and looked at them pouting a little. "I already forgave you but, you guys should promise me that you won't leave me again.... Please", you pleaded for which they all promised as you smiled and soon you guys decided to hangout as it's been a while.

*****

You guys were sitting on the chair while waiting for your order to arrive. "Hmm Y/n we heard that you're married to Taehyung, our professor", momo told smirking in a teasing way. "Y-Yeah", you smiled nervously as they all chuckled. They were looking so happy that their eyes screamed happiness if having you back. You were really so relieved seeing that happiness in them, you felt so happy knowing that they have also put some effort to get back your friendship, it feels good right? When your special person also values the love of our give them which doesn't breaks you in anyway. You were lost in your thoughts and that's when your oder arrived as you guys started enjoying.

*****

You came outside the café and stood with your friends, waiting to take a taxi. When you looked to your side, you found Taehyung walking to you making your heart thump in happiness. You quickly ran upto him and hugged wrapping your hands around his neck as your legs lift up for his height. He hugged you back by your waist, lifting you up a little. "Ah! Tae!! I can't wait to go back to out house and spend our time", you told near his ears making him chuckle at you. "Mee too baby!!", he told and hugged tighter. Realisation hit you when you wiggle in his arms and got down, "Tae, my friends are here", you made a face of regret and mentally cursed yourself, whispering to him. "It's okay, it's okay Y/n, we're already graduated and he is your husband", they told chuckling as you laughed awkwardly.

"Y-yeah". Everyone left waving at you once and bid their goodbyes. Suddenly Taehung pulled you by your waist, "it's okay, I'm not a professor anymore ", he told for which your eyes went wide in shock. "Yes, I resigned as my job was done, having you as mine. I just joined in there as a professor to get you which I already done. Now, I'm gonna manage my father's company, like before", you widen your eyes as he chuckled. "Really?". He hummed. "Now come let's go", he told as you nodded and went with him.

You both soon  came to your house and left yourselves on the couch. "Finally, you're graduated and I'm relieved now", he said looking at me. "Why are you so relieved about that?", I asked as he chuckled. "Atleast now, you're not a kid anymore, you know what? I used feel like I married a 8 year old kid", he told laughing, you hit his arm. "Shut up!! I ain't a kid you know", you told in angry tone for which he nodded. "Yes.. yes, you aren't  a kid", he told smirking by highlighting ever word he pronounced. You just rolled your eyes and sat.

To be continued...