13 - Dating?!

Taehyung POV

"Yeah, I heard about that too".
"Hmm that means Y/n and Jimin are dating".
"Aren't they both looks cute together?", I heard everyone talking about Jimin and Y/n but is it true? Does Y/n loves Jimin? I  didn't wanted to hear any further so I just rushed towards Y/n's class, however my first class is supposed to be there.

As soon as I entered the class, I saw a whole messy class still talking about the same thing: about Jimin and Y/n. The whole class changed into a silent one as soon as they noticed me, everyone rushed towards their seats and settled. I just controlled myself and focused on the lessons I'm supposed to teach now.

I tried controlling myself from being in anger on Y/n being so close to that guy, Jimin. I started explaining my lessons after being calmed for myself. Soon after minutes, the class was over and I grabbed Y/n and rushed towards rooftop.

Y/n POV

Soon after Taehyung's class, he grabbed me towards rooftop which caught me off guard for his action. Panting, he held my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes. Then continued, "Y/n, there's no time so just listen to me and go back to home right now", he let go of me and told with a strict voice but a kind of sadness were noticable in his eyes. His eyes which only beamed spark, love and comfort that eyes are finding for a answer now which made me worried for him.

I looked into his eyes and asked," Taehyung? What happened? You look grim", he rolled his eyes in irritation. "Y/n I told you to go back home", not satisfied for his sudden change of action, I shook my head as a no innocently to comfort him. But, He just groaned in frustration instead. "Dont act stubborn Y/n, don't show your childishness here, just listen to what I say", he raised his getting more furious for my stubbornness.

I don't know why but he looked so furious so thought that it's better to do as he said before he bursts out. I looked straight at his eyes for one last time and left from carrying lots of confusion and questions in my mind.

Taehyung POV

After making me burn in anger, she finally left from there but not gonna lie she was so worried about even tho I tried my best to keep a angry face on. I tried hard to make her scared by my anger but she got so worried instead.

I could understand her worry but she can't understand me I guess, I wanted her to come to me and tell that everything I heard was lie, but she's acting like she doesn't know about it, it hurts me. I'm just not clear about my feelings, even tho I love her.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm nothing to her, her actions and tiny gestures is enough to make me assume that she loves me but she doesn't. I sighed and came out of my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What's the matter Jim hyung?", I asked noticing his questionable look on me." What are you doing here? And why did Y/n left to home whole crying?", My eyes widen in shock hearing that Y/n was crying before. I got worried and asked jin hyung,"What happened hyung? W-Why was she c-crying?", He forrowed his eyes brows and looked at me worried.

"I don't know Tae but she was crying, I think you have to go look after her", he suggested me. I thought for a moment and looked at Jin hyung again, "No hyung, I'm not going......", I stayed silent for a moment so did he. He sighed, "Okay Tae but don't let her hurt", he said and left (Jin had a strong urge to force Taehyung to go to his wife but seeing his state he couldn't do anything at that time).

I took deep breath and went to take my further as it was already late. I somehow tried to forget about Y/n by keeping myself busy in classes, and I was quite successful. I stayed in the university for a while than usual and then left. After a drive for 15 minutes, I reached to house and entered inside with courage. At first, I couldn't find Y/n anywhere in the house, I continued searching her and finally I found her in our room laying on the bed, I slowly went near her and saw her fast asleep. I sighed and took my towel and some comfy clothes to have a shower.

Y/n POV

I was awake when taehyung and came to room I just laid on the bed since morning: since when I came back from the university. I wasn't feeling like to do anything so I was just laying with my phone but his thoughts were enough for me to distract me from anything. The way he became so furious just beacuse I got worried for his sadness, the way he got irritated when I refused to go back.

I felt taehyung standing infront of me and then went to take a shower. I got up and went downstairs sitting on the couch trying to keep up my words: to make him fall for me and get him out of his sadness, by distracting myself and keep a smile on my face.

After a while I felt Taehyung sitting beside me with his wet hair, water dripping down to his back. He was drying his hair with a towel which I took in my hands and started drying his hairs, by standing infront of him. He looked upto me and back towards tv. "Tae? Can I ask you something?", he nodded, I continued.

"Why did you send me home as soon as your class ended?", he sighed and held my hands, I stopped drying his hairs and took off the towel from his head. "You have exams tomorrow, did you prepare?", he asked trying to divert the conversation, but I didn't give up. "Please tell me Taehyung I am so curious", I said cutely and innocently, making a puppy eyes, acting like it's not a serious matter but inside damn, I'm dying out of curiosity. But here, he is not even giving a sign to explain, maybe I can't succeed in this. I pouted cutely and looked at him in doe eyes. But his expression calmed all my curiosity and worry, his reaction was enough to make me forget all my fatigue.

Taehyung POV

She was acting so cute to know why I sent her back so soon, she was looking extremely cute while making those puppy eyes with a pout on that plumpy lips, for which I couldn't resist, I chuckled at her cuteness making her surprised by my reaction, maybe she wasn't used to smiles or didn't expect it at this time. Slowly a sweet smile crept on her lips but stopped it and continued her acting again. This gurl, I shook my head in disbelief. My smile faded.

To be continued...