31 - Letter ♡

Y/n POV

After spending some quality time with Jimin, I came to my house and saw a angry lady sitting on the couch giving you a death glare. You gulped and laughed nervously making her gaze darken. "M-Mom, what's for snacks?" I asked casually trying to act cool. But mom still glaring at me like she never heard anything. "Where's Taehyung?" She asked, i gulped as I started sweating. "He went back home mom", i stuttered as she stood up.

"Stop lying Y/n!!! He had come her a while ago and asked where you are!!! Didn't you say that you went with Taehyung?", She yelled at making my eyes go blurry from tears. "Tell me Y/n!!!", She again yelled as you now cried. "Why are you crying Y/n", she asked now in a bit low voice. I quickly hugged your mom and cried. "What happened Y/n?", She asked while patting my back. "Nothing mom, I'm sorry I didn't feel like to take anyone with me.so I called Jimin. Sorry", she patted my back and quickly backed away.

"Stop crying Y/n, you may feel sick again hmm?", She said as she caressed my head. I nodded and quickly went towards my room. 'Ugh! That was difficult', i thought and wiped off my tears. I went to my room and took out a comfortable clothes and headed towards the bathroom to have a quick shower.

I came out from the shower while drying my hair with towel, i threw the towel on the bed and sat at the corner of the bed. I lend my hands to take my mobile from the nightstand when i noticed a note stuck onto the headboard which was next to the nightstand. It wasn't  a note, it was a letter, which read-

Y/n, I know that I never told you this but I didn't wanted to hide it either... I did tell at starting, but I never meant it and I truly regret it now. I don't know how but really I feel for you, Y/n... i wasn't actually sure about it as everything happened so suddenly, but I badly wanted to tell you about this. I did had some reasons why I couldn't tell you and I was just lost in your comfort you gave me in my hard times... I'm really guilty for what I've done before, please give me another chance... I badly want to show you how badly I'm in love with you... I love you Y/n.

~Taehyung ♡

-And that's when a actual tear drop from my eyes. I quickly wiped it off and smiled looking at it. My heart was jumping in happiness to this letter which he wrote with all of his love. Not gonna lie, his handwriting was really beautiful, unlike mine. (A/n: well my handwriting depends upon my mood 😑 and sometimes it will be a doctor's handwriting 🥲).

I sighed and quickly pulled out my phone calling Taehyung. Soon after few rings he picked up.

<Hello? Y/n, is something wrong?
He asked as soon as he picked up the call.

>Yes, when are you coming back to my house?
I asked coldly trying to act that I'm still mad at him.

<Uhmm, I have some work, I may come at evening. Maybe 7.
He sighed and said making me smile secretly. When I was about to end the call, I heard him continue.
<Uhh, uhm Y/n, where are you?

>I came to my house ofc.

<uhm, did you get something in your room?
He asked hesitantly as I chuckled inaudibly.

>No, I didn't, why will I?

<O-Ohh, okay
He said and maintained few seconds of silence before hanging up.
I squealed in happiness, clenching my fists. I went downstairs and sat on the couch, joining my mother to watch TV.

*****

Its already 7 now and I'm waiting for him to come. I am still sitting on the couch while my mother is busy in some kitchen works. "Y/n dear, is Taehyung staying over tonight too", she shouted from the kitchen as I replied. "Yes mom he is", she smiled happily. "I thought that he won't come. Thank God, I'm gonna make something delicious for dinner", she told as I chuckled just when I heard a knock. I excitedly went towards Door not soon changing my expression to a cold one. I opened the door and found him bowing at me.

"Oh sorry, I thought it was Mom who opened the door", he told chuckling awkwardly. "Why? Didn't you expected me to be infront of you?", I told in a cold tone, he quickly shook his head multiple times, rapidly like a baby. "Y/n!! Why are you talking to him near the door? Let him inside no!!". My mom told angrily standing behind me. "N-not like that m-mom, he told that he will come inside only when he sees you", I told making Taehyung wide his eyes. I laughed dead internally seeing their reactions.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you son, come inside", she told as Taehyung came inside like a lost baby making me hard to control my laugh.

*****
Taehyung POV

I loved the way she trapped me and got herself escaped from her mother's scoldings. It really hurts the way she's acting cold towards me, now I realise I she could feel when I was like that with her, but I even said that I hate her. She really gone through a lot because of me. I was now sitting on the soft bed of Y/n, waiting for her to come back after freshing up. When I was thinking about her, she came and stood infront of the mirror doing her hair.

I got up and went, stood behind her. She noticed me but didnt do anything. She just continued doing her hair. She looked damn hot with that long and silky hair. The way she tied it into a ponytail was actually a big turn on but I shrugged off my dirty thoughts. She didn't even bulge even when I went close to her and stared right into her soul.

To be continued...