12 - Cares but Hates :(

Taehyung POV

"I told you to concentrate on your studies not on me", I told after I noticed her stare on me. She looked here and there awkwardly, she was looking so cute while blushing. I tried to shrug off my thoughts but her cuteness was attracting me, the way she was blushing was like a heaven for me, I just wish to have this tiny figure in my arms forever.

"Huh?? W-What? Uhmm.... I'm going", she told and rushed out of the bedroom, I followed her and saw her taking her books to the living room. I smiled secretly and went to her and sat beside her. She started completing her notes as I was just sitting there looking at what and how she's writing.

I couldn't just stay looking at her, her scar on her neck was distracting me, i was a bit hurt by seeing that it's so deep and dark, is she hiding the pain? I couldn't stop thinking about her. I slightly held her neck and caressed her scar, she hissed in pain and looked at me with panicked expression. "What's this Y/n? How did it happen?", I asked coldly, more like I don't care tone. "I-It's a old scrach, i-i got hurt when I was y-younger, i-it remained a-as a s-scar", I gave her a confused look. "If it's a old scrach, then why did you hissed? It hurts right?", She laughed nervously and answered.

"N-no actually, I d-didnt expect that touch, so it's n-nothing", I slightly nodded, not satisfied with her answer. She then started packing her things, stuffing all the books in her bag in hurry, she stood up going but I stopped her.

"Where are you going? Won't you study?", she let out a heavy sigh and let her shoulders free in weary. I got pissed by her behavior so I continued with a raised voice. "What's with your behavior Y/n, didn't I told you to study? You're acting careless again", I complained as I felt her being scared by my raised voice.

Y/n POV

His raised voice got me shivers, I bit my lower lip in fear and stood there thinking, "Come here now", he commanded with slightly calmed voice, I went near and sat beside him, he took my bag from my grip and started sliding all the books out of it. He was checking on my textbook which was more like a old torn dictionary, by flipping the pages of the maths textbook, he found so many random scribblings, some tiny drawings and some pages folded aggressively. "Is this even a book? Because I don't call it as one", I lowered my head while fiddling my fingers, "Hmm, it's okay, now tell me you have any doubts in this chapter?", he asked looking at the sheet of Statistics chapter.

I was just looking at the book like I couldn't understand any of them but some parts of them were familiar, then I looked at the part which was confusing and hard to understand, so I told him, "Uhmm... Yeah, I have a doubt in Presentation of Data", he nodded and took out my notes and glanced at it once. He then looked at me and started explaining about it.

In the mean time I was just staring at his flawless heavenly face which looked so cute. Sometimes, he used to hit my head gently whenever I couldn't understand anything, he used to wrap his hands around my neck and squeeze it as a punishment. Shivers would run all round me whenever our fingers would brush with eachother, the smile which never left him made it look more cute and cuddly. These small gestures of him was enough for me to assume that he loves me.

"You understood?", he asked brininging me back to my senses. "Huh? Yes, I understood", he smiled. For my surprise, he held the back of my head and pulled me, he kissed my forehead for which my cheeks turned red, my heart pounding faster than usual.

Now, i couldn't keep it upto myself, I wanted to hear him badly that he loves me, if he really cares for me then why won't he tells that loves me? I couldn't control my tears and was teared up by now because I Love Him so much but he says that he hates me and he cares for me, I want to get cleared if he really loves me or not.

Gathering all my courage, i asked him, "T-Tae, do you l-love m-me?", he noticed my tears and got worried in no seconds, "W-What happened Y-Y/n? W-why are you c-crying?", he asked and cupped my cheeks, "I want to hear you so badly Tae, please tell me, do you love me?", he sighed and answered, "No Y/n, I don't and I don't want to talk about this anymore", he said looking down, he stood up and went to room.

I just sat there blankly, now I wanted to breakdown but I controlled thinking that everything would be fine soon. I thought of making him fall for me, again. I will make him love me so bad and I won't get back. I sighed and stood up going to room where taehyung had went before.

I saw him sleeping while his back was facing me, I jumped and laid beside him. I wrapped my hands around waist and buried my face in his back, sniffing his scent which was so calming and comfortable. "What are you doing now?", he asked still not daring to turn around. "I want to sleep now", I gripped his waist more tighter and snuggled more.

Taehyung POV

I don't know what had happened to me, I think I acted too rude towards her even when I knew that she was crying to just know if I love her or not. It hurts me too but I was helpless and I was in a total guilt for what I had did to her. I came back to my senses when she jumped and wrapped her tiny hands around my waist, I just cat get over her, she isn't as I thought. She snuggled into my back making my heart flutter out of happiness. The way she said that she wanted to sleep made me calm and forget all the issues I had.

She makes me feel more guilty by giving her smile even when I hurt her, I'll make everything better soon Y/n. Sorry for now. When I felt her being fats asleep, I slowly turned and took her in my arms, she wiggled cutely in her sleep.
                                        *****

I woke up and found Y/n still sleeping peacefully, i woke her up and went downstairs to make breakfast for us. It was a bit late when I woke up so I'll just make something soon and leave. After few minutes, I saw Y/n coming downstairs with her casuals. She sat on the dinning table after giving me sweet smile a greet of good morning. I served both of us and soon finished eating. As usual, she went by walking as I drove to university.

The first thing I heard when I entered was so disappointing. Wish I would just go somewhere nobody leaves, my knees went weak when I heard about it, I wish that whatever I heard would come as a lie.

To be continued...