14 - Caught!?

(Just a quick reminder: that this is gonna be a long chapter 😊).

Taehyung POV

She didn't give up at all, she continously acted cute to know her reason, "Y/n, will you just stop it now?", I said in strict voice for which she pouted and turned around acting to be angry. "Now go and prepare for your exams Y/n", I commanded her as she just glared at me and left. While, I followed her to guider her if she has any doubts.

Y/n POV

I finally gave up when he commanded me and went to our room to study for my exams, this time I'll prove that I'm not a weak student anymore. He followed me till our room and observed me if I'm really going to study, he sat beside me and started using his phone. I just studied one chapter which was left out for my exams.

After studying for around 45 minutes, I packed up everything. "Are you done Studying?", I just went downstairs ignoring him completely. I was hungry so I made something for us and ate.
*****

I let myself on the bed and slept while my phone buzzed. I took out my phone while questioning who could it be. The text was from a unknown number.

???:
>Hi gurl! Heard something about you, looks like you've grown up...

Y/n:
<First of all, who are you?.

???:
>Forgot me so soon? Well, it's me you're dearest friend Ji-Hoon.

-My eyes widen in shock that how did he get my number and what is he talking about?

Y/n:
<What?! How did you get my number??!!

Ji-Hoon:
>I'm have my own ways sweetie.

Y/n:
<Eww stop calling me that and what are you even talking about? What do you Mean by that I'm grown up?

Ji-Hoon:
>Nothing much, you've exams tomorrow right? You'll get to know.. bye and good night for now babe. 😘

-I didn't reply for his message but just turned off the phone because talking to him was so irritating. I was never a girl who fought against him but I constantly tried to stop him. Being a prey for my bully was the worst thing ever. With my thoughts, I slowly drifted off to sleep once after having a glance at Taehyung.
*****

I was now sitting in the exam hall writing every questions I know, I attempted all the questions which taehyung had taught me and some of them were actually difficult but I tried solving it. After 2 hours of exam, I came out from my substitute class and went to attend the revision class. I was taking my books from the locker for the next revision class just when my hand was dragged and pinned onto the wall next to locker.

"J-Ji-hoon?", I asked while looking at him with two more boys. "Yes babe, it's me", he smirked.

"Heard that you're dating Jimin, is that true?", I don't know what is he talking about. Am I dating Jimin, no!! I'm not I only love Taehyung not anyone else. I was so confused by his statement that I couldn't think of anything, his grip became more tighter on my hands making me groan in pain, I don't know what to do but i badly wanted to get rid of him so I couldn't think of anything,

"Yes, I am and y-you have nothing t-to do w-with it", atleast now Jimin can save me from him. "Listen gurl, nobody can save you from me", he slammed the wall beside me and went.

I don't know for how long I'm gonna be a prey to him. I sighed and went to my class with some tears in my eyes. It hurts right? When you have many people around you but still you're in trouble.