Chapter 1: The Letter of A Lifetime

Narrators POV:

 As the sun glares in the window; your eyes lightly flutter awake. You get back the feel of your hands and feet. You push yourself off of the bed just trying to get motivated to do anything today. You finally decide that it might be time. You exit your room; finding your way into the kitchen.

   Your POV: 

I'm getting my cereal when I hear someone pull up in my driveway. I wonder who it is, so like the majority of people on this globe; I go check it out. I notice the mailman, but he has a very distressed look on his face. I pass it off as a stressful day. I go outside and feel the warm grass on my feet.

 I manage to get off the addictive surface and get onto the sidewalk. I arrive at the front of your mailbox. "What the hell is inside this thing?", I say. I pick the object(s) out of the mailbox and before you look at them you enter my house again. "Let's just hope this isn't junk mail..". I manage to open the sealed package. What's inside surprises me. I let out a small giggle because I remember using one of these.

 "A VHS tape!", I exclaimed. "Do I still have my VCR still?", I ponder. "Oh, that closet in the back!", I say. Humming a tune to my self I go looking for the VCR. I manage to find the VCR and pop the VHS tape into it. A man starts rambling about a doll named Poppy. I ignore it for a little bit then I hear static. 

I look up from my phone to see a poppy flower and doll head and back to the poppy flower. I sit in silence trying to figure out why this is happening at eight in the morning. I notice that in the package is a note that reads: Everyone thinks the staff disappeared ten years ago. We're still here. Find the flower." That flower drawing has blood on it..", I think to myself.

 I smile after seeing cats playing with fake butterflies. Just then it hits me.. Playtime Co. "That's where I need to go!", I shout. I manage to get the bigger knots out of my hair in the big rush of getting ready to go to the company's factory. I slide on jeans and a shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and put my sneakers on. 

I get into my car and start driving towards the toy factory. I get a weird feeling in my stomach the whole ride. I blast my favorite song: Hotel California. The entire ride I scream out the lyrics. I even see an old woman look at me through my window with a strange look. I finally made it to... Playtime Co.