Chapter 4: All to Myself

BLOOD WARNING

Your POV:

"It's so late.." I mumbled. He paused, bit his arm, dipped his finger in it, and wrote: I have a place to sleep, Y/N. "Are you sure?", I asked. He nodded his head lightly. "Ok, let's head there now", I said joyfully, knowing that I could sleep. Huggy started running in the vents and eventually made it to a section that seemed like a secret room.

 I guess he had found some machines and made a "Mattress". It was cotton with a sheet of plastic over it. I thought it was great, considering that he's never seen a real mattress. He smiled when I told him how I felt about his craftsmanship. I laid down, it was surprisingly soft.

 He brought me a blanket. I had fallen asleep immediately, but I felt warm for grab my waist and pull me in. He faced me towards his chest. I tucked myself into it. He cooed lightly, I guess he was enjoying it. 

Morning 

Huggy's POV:

I felt a little tug at my chest fur. It was Y/N. "Hey, Hugs!" She said. Y/N had woken up and made me.. food? She called it oatmeal. She sat me down, poured me a bowl grabbed one of my makeshift spoons, and told me to "Dig in". So, I took a spoonful. I loved the stuff! In the next thirty seconds; it was gone. She had turned and saw it. "Your an oatmeal garbage disposal, aren't you?", she said with a grin.